Mopar Nats 07, Pictures & Video

the rest, for the most part of jacks..I think we are waiting on IZ and NBT and hopefully a few others..........

Attachments

• DSCN0992 (2).JPG
    DSCN0992 (2).JPG
    494.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0993 (2).JPG
    DSCN0993 (2).JPG
    440.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0994 (2).JPG
    DSCN0994 (2).JPG
    408.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN0995 (2).JPG
    DSCN0995 (2).JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0996 (2).JPG
    DSCN0996 (2).JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 34
mopower1958 said:
Thanks Mike I really appreciate the compliment. I hope you can bring yours next year, I wanna see that beast run in person!!

I dunno man....everyone made 1 or 2 runs....we had 2 clutches go...multiple flat tires...I possible major engine issue...an O2 sensor problem...I say everyone takes a couple pics of their ride and we all fly to the Beach in FL and drink on the sand, eat shrimp and stone crab and laugh ourselves silly until 4:00am....then fly home to a clean truck that is 100%...:dontknow: :D

Nowwhat said:
I dunno man....everyone made 1 or 2 runs....we had 2 clutches go...multiple flat tires...I possible major engine issue...an O2 sensor problem...I say everyone takes a couple pics of their ride and we all fly to the Beach in FL and drink on the sand, eat shrimp and stone crab and laugh ourselves silly until 4:00am....then fly home to a clean truck that is 100%...:dontknow: :D

Souns like a good idea.. Go to Joes

Nowwhat said:
:dito: :dito: :dito:

Nowwhat said:

workin on that bro:rock:
Gary and Doneo are talking about mopar at the strip in vegas in March:dontknow:
so dont know,

but think we should have two a year, each with a rental of a small drag strip:dontknow: but just hangin and havin a ball:rock: hell nobody but mopower can tell ya what kind of cars were there:D

Stinker said:
so dont know,

but think we should have two a year, each with a rental of a small drag strip:dontknow: but just hangin and havin a ball:rock: hell nobody but mopower can tell ya what kind of cars were there:D

One FL trip....One Vegas.....oh man oh man....better start eating bread now...:rock: ....

Stinker said:
so dont know,

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
so dont know,

How bout we do a cruise together lol.....bags hanging off the side of the boat and everything.

Nowwhat said:
One FL trip....One Vegas.....oh man oh man....better start eating bread now...:rock: ....
you better bulk up bud...:rock: :beer: :pepsi: :cheers: :toilet:

Stinker said:
so dont know,

GReat Idea Stinks, we can't get in any trouble there!:p

We talked sunday before I left ohio, and everyone there liked it, one east coast national, one west coast national, that way everyone could attend what they wanted,
we could even rent a small track for people that wanted to play on saturday, but friday and sunday for fun time.
because seriously, not too many went to the cruizes, or looked at many cars or racing and most only got one or two runs.
this way we could all have a ball:rock:
and get as many runs as we want.
plus have it in a place to where there were stuff to do.

right now its panama city for the east coast, and vegas for the west coast...................so far:D

Awesome pics!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Makes me wish I was there all the more!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Glad everyone made it home safe,Still waiting for N.B.T. To chime in.
Last spoke to him and Roz at aprox. 7:30 P.M.

Man beautiful pics by everyone, wished I could of attended, maybe next year. Need to put some names with those faces, can't tell who is who. BTW Mike, first time I have seen you drink, looks like you know how to pound 'em! :D

RedRamRules said:
Man beautiful pics by everyone, wished I could of attended, maybe next year. Need to put some names with those faces, can't tell who is who. BTW Mike, first time I have seen you drink, looks like you know how to pound 'em! :D

we honestly filled up one of those huge metal green trash dumps:rock:

Nowwhat said:
I say everyone takes a couple pics of their ride and we all fly to the Beach in FL and drink on the sand, eat shrimp and stone crab and laugh ourselves silly until 4:00am....then fly home to a clean truck that is 100%...:dontknow: :D

I have a home in Marathon on the water, someone come up with a date...way out in the future...United has $108 round trip tickets from Chicago every month or so........rent a car in Miami for $65, rooms on me!

top row FstJack, nowwhat, Izzy

second row NBT (jsut below Jack) Eddie( below Iz) Boomer , Iltemprd
bottom row texas yelow fever,Jim(Friend of Joemags)NYsteve,Stank, Begood,DJcherookee, Dawn(Eddies love)Racheal(Boomers woman), Joanne(mine) and Juliana with Dominik jsut above

Stinker said:
top row FstJack, nowwhat, Izzy

second row NBT (jsut below Jack) Eddie( below Iz) Boomer , Iltemprd
bottom row texas yelow fever,Jim(Friend of Joemags)NYsteve,Stank, Begood,DJcherookee, Dawn(Eddies love)Racheal(Boomers woman), Joanne(mine) and Juliana with Dominik jsut above
FINNAAALLLLYYYY Thank you Stink!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back