Mopar Nats '08

982 miles for me...

That's about three days of driving...what with the naps I have to take...

I checked..for NYStev it would be about 19hrs and about 1225mi one way..
For me its slightly less...18hrs and 1100 or so miles..or 130 gals of gas r/t in the Jag..about 530.00 in gas.. and all that quality time with Dianne....Screw that..Im flying..lol

eddie102870 said:
kevan, you know your more than welcome bro. bring your ass on down there and hand with us.
Thanks Eddie, but I think I'll be road-tripp'd out by then.

Just finished 800 miles (Nashville and back)
About to do 2000 miles (Orlando and back)
...tacking on another 1700 miles is a bit much for one summer.

Steve- sorry man. I won't be producing any events for the VTCOA anymore.
You've got my cell number, so if you come out to Nats this year, give a ring. Like I said, I'm happy to do the cruises and "adult entertainment facilities" with you guys.

Roy- what if they said Amy was going to be there? I'll bet you'd make the trip so fast Brock Yates would write a story/movie about the journey. :D

AMY!

Damn...that would be hard to turn down!

I heard she was getting married...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

i meant hang...lol anyways, rachel needs a trip to the beach

Prof said:
AMY!

Damn...that would be hard to turn down!

I heard she was getting married...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yeah, I heard she is going to have her bachelorette party in Panama! Something about Midges Lounge :D

BlueSRT10 said:
I Doubt that.........Nothing compares to the Mopar Nationals............

I Know I'll Be There, As Will Lots Of Others........

Hey man look us up, we will arrive Thursday as usual. We will be in the Duster. They called today and said they were mailing tickets starting Monday!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

AFAIK, there will only be (1) SRT-10 at Mopar Nats this year....and it's not mine.

HUGELY disappointing considering the record-setting turnout in 2007.

Kevan said:
AFAIK, there will only be (1) SRT-10 at Mopar Nats this year....and it's not mine.

HUGELY disappointing considering the record-setting turnout in 2007.

Yep, my thoughts too.....Guess having that second tent last year backfired and now nobody's going :confused:

I'll be there with mine, and hopefully there will be some other VTCoA members show up,:dontknow:

BlueSRT10 said:
Yep, my thoughts too.....Guess having that second tent last year backfired and now nobody's going :confused:
Not at all.
2007 worked out perfectly (and dead-on budget). I worked out *EXTREMELY* special gate access and those that attended covered the costs on the tents down to the penny. I think we all had a great time, and the 2nd tent was well worth it.

There are a couple of reasons that Nats this year will be miniscule:
- The implosion of the VTCOA earlier this year.
- I'm not producing/organizing anything for the VTCOA anymore.
- Someone's idea to have a large GTG in one corner of the country almost immediately after Nats. With gas at $4/gal, travel isn't exactly cheap so doing both events leaves many with having to choose one or the other.

We're still doing the cruises here, Tim. Brice Rd. on Fri. night; Heath on Sat. night. You're more than welcome to join us (I'd love to see my future truck again...heh heh). I've got your cell; PM me if you need mine.

For me Panama is much closer and I get to hang on a beach as well. Perhaps with the Mope Nats being attended two years in a row for many here, something different looks more appealing. Besides, this is an event mainly for VTCoA members and their families... Therefore, seems a bit more personal with more familiar faces and personas to mingle with.

Kevan said:
Not at all.
2007 worked out perfectly (and dead-on budget). I worked out *EXTREMELY* special gate access and those that attended covered the costs on the tents down to the penny. I think we all had a great time, and the 2nd tent was well worth it.

There are a couple of reasons that Nats this year will be miniscule:
- The implosion of the VTCOA earlier this year.
- I'm not producing/organizing anything for the VTCOA anymore.
- Someone's idea to have a large GTG in one corner of the country almost immediately after Nats. With gas at $4/gal, travel isn't exactly cheap so doing both events leaves many with having to choose one or the other.

We're still doing the cruises here, Tim. Brice Rd. on Fri. night; Heath on Sat. night. You're more than welcome to join us (I'd love to see my future truck again...heh heh). I've got your cell; PM me if you need mine.

kevan we appreciate all the work you did last year. alot of folks thought it would be better to try and get just the vtcoa guys together. we spent the majority of the time sitting under the tents hanging with friends so they were more than worth it. the gtg in pcb just has a lot more to offer than the nats. we have the track for the whole day and two days of beach time and cruising. no the cruising isnt no where near the league of brice road and heath, it be tough to top that...lol only thing i regret about not making the nats is seeing you guys. you,nathan,tom, donny, bill, tim(my boy blue) dominick, and the host of others. thats what made the nats to me. all the people, hanging out and having a blast.

Kevan I loved our GTG at the Nats last year...it could not have been better.

Kevan you did a great job getting us organized. You are very much appreciated bud.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back