Mopar nats.

Speed Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be at the Nats this year. I missed last year due to my mean excuse of an ex-wife. Has anyone begun planning this?

Perry

If possible, try reaching out for the Ohio Viper club and they usually get a parking area, sign up ahead and get the space adjacent to them, great group of people....my $.02

My son and I went in 05, 06, and 07. Last year not very many members had much interest in going. As a whole the Nats is more about muscle cars and Vipers, our trucks were not of much interest to the people that run the Nats. IMO

Bill.

Speed Racer said:
I'd like to be at the Nats this year. I missed last year due to my mean excuse of an ex-wife. Has anyone begun planning this?
Perry

Hi Perry, I'll be there, been going every year since 88. I've had my SRT 10 there for the last 4 years, and usually entered something in the years before that. :rock:

I've got to totally disagree with Bill on his post. The people asking me where the rest of the trucks were was unbelievable..... :argh: It'd be Great to have a large group there again.

Last edited:
I'll be there. havent missed it since 1986. last year i took my 65 belvedere 1, 426 wedge. sould have my 71 gtx this year

id love to be able to go again this year but i dont see it happening. taking two weeks off in june to take the family on a cross country RV trip

I think I will try to make it down this year.. it's only a couple of hours away and I'm sure it would be a blast! Post details on where everyone is staying, etc., as soon as they are available.

It is always fun to meet up in Hebron...Saturday night. I try to get there around 5:00. Last year there were 5 or 6 10's in that lot. Hope to see you in Aug.

eddie102870 said:
id love to be able to go again this year but i dont see it happening. taking two weeks off in june to take the family on a cross country RV trip
National Lampoon's cross country vacation :D :D :D :marchmellow:

WAZZSUP said:
It is always fun to meet up in Hebron...Saturday night. I try to get there around 5:00. Last year there were 5 or 6 10's in that lot. Hope to see you in Aug.
We will expect pics and a music video :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Good to see you posting again Tommy :)

Im goin. My folks are vendors on the midway so thats where ill be at most of the time. This would be one gtg i wont miss cause of work, already put i down as my vacation.

eddie102870 said:
Hey Eddie, Got room for about 8 more people????:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back