MORE FUN

Dodge_FarmBoy

Reaction score
Just got back from the stealership 2day. Turns out the along with the oil cooler lines leakin it was leaking oil somewhere under the intake YAY!!! but either way I just bought the truck and they have to pay for it all YAY!!! They also promised me the factory sub and box which was missing from the truck but it turns out they couldnt "FIND" one and were to cheap to pay for a new one ... but i did get a kicker sub and a aftermarket amp... not sure what kind it is... shows how much i care.... Anyone know where i can find an enclosure and Do they make a plug for the factory wiring to wire into the kicker or do i have to do it the old fashion way?? Will it hurt anything if i just take a flat peice of wood cut it to fit the speaker and match the hole and just carpet it ??? ... well the moral of the story is dealerships suck ;)

Dodge_FarmBoy said:
Just got back from the stealership 2day. Turns out the along with the oil cooler lines leakin it was leaking oil somewhere under the intake YAY!!! but either way I just bought the truck and they have to pay for it all YAY!!! They also promised me the factory sub and box which was missing from the truck but it turns out they couldnt "FIND" one and were to cheap to pay for a new one ... but i did get a kicker sub and a aftermarket amp... not sure what kind it is... shows how much i care.... Anyone know where i can find an enclosure and Do they make a plug for the factory wiring to wire into the kicker or do i have to do it the old fashion way?? Will it hurt anything if i just take a flat peice of wood cut it to fit the speaker and match the hole and just carpet it ??? ... well the moral of the story is dealerships suck ;)

So they are a STEALERSHIP because they fixed your car for FREE:dontknow: :dontknow: ... YAYYYY

LOL
ohhh boy... this is just about the first thing they have ever treated me fair on ; Im just a little upset and hopin this thing dont break me on repairs instead of upgrades!! lol

Last edited:
Don't sweat the little shit FarmBoy, these trucks are tough as nails. Start moddin'.:rock: :rock:

Cruster said:
Considering current prices for SHt, and how they always seem to hem and haw around to get anything done, I thought Stealership was a great term :rock: :rock: :rock:

As for the hem and the haw... its a used car!!!! find a dealer that dosent complaint about fixing a used car that they sold, the repair comes right out of their profit. And as for parts ... I have bought 3 parts so far (neg bat cable harness at $30 , front calipers 05 151 ea , oil filter $13 for 3) these prices are not that bad in my opinion... but i might just be numb to the parts cost of import cars

Dodge_FarmBoy said:

Id say you dealer has treated you pretty fairly. Like the others said, you bought a used vehicle. You need to be happy that they are helping you out on it. Not saying that they suck.

hcetzneb said:
As for the hem and the haw... its a used car!!!! find a dealer that dosent complaint about fixing a used car that they sold, the repair comes right out of their profit. And as for parts ... I have bought 3 parts so far (neg bat cable harness at $30 , front calipers 05 151 ea , oil filter $13 for 3) these prices are not that bad in my opinion... but i might just be numb to the parts cost of import cars

I bought mine from an independent - one of the finest guys around - he'll always make it right. Didn't mean to piss you off, I was referring to the buttheads out at Lithia. Seems the big dealers whether they are 5 star or not just don't go the extra step and charge a fortune if they do. No offense intended.:adore: :adore: :adore:

I was a little to quick to get upset because of the way they have treated me on the last 2 trucks i bought from them... but they really steped up this time and have been very helpful. So yea your right in all reality I have no reason to whine an complain. When ya buy a used vehicle you get what ya get. YAY!!! lmao i was being stupid
Thanks for bein so quick to point out that im a asshole guys ;) lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back