DSC01212.JPG

DSC01213.JPG

DSC01204.JPG

DSC01210.JPG

DSC01206.JPG

DSC01205.JPG

DSC01209.JPG

DSC01211.JPG

Lowered with Eibach prokit, Xenon Depot lows and fogs, Mopar door sills, JMB 4" cai, billet coolant jug, stainless radiator pipe set, and fuse box cover set. Next is powdercoated intake manifold and strut bar (thanks dad!), diablosport, tstat, cat delete, and maybe a mygig lockpick
Justin

that is nice:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

is that midnight blue metallic or patriot blue??????

Looks good Justin, what is the purpose of the tank? Also do you plan on building a catch can that will work with the 6.1?

Very sweet, makes me want a SRT Jeep even more seein that, have to sell the 10 to do it though..:mad: Nice work

send me a zinger Justin I can hook momma up with some sweet billet caps for everything bud,

hope ya'll had a great christmas up in Festus bro:rock:

Looks awesome! That's what I wanted to get the wife but we couldn't find one close enough, and she wasn't very happy with dodge after they voided my warrenty on the Srt-4, but I still want one for a dd, or qc 10!

ZCx said:
that is nice:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

is that midnight blue metallic or patriot blue??????

Its called "Modern Blue", rarest color in 08-09, less than 300 made in 09. I looked for over 2 months and this was the only one for sale on 5 different sites.

Betty Boop said:
Speaking of tinkering, how is she feeling??:D :D

She is hanging in there, she has some decent days and some really bad days. Been to the ER twice and sees her doctor every two weeks. Has to take pills every 4-6 hours and get a shot in her butt every week to prevent preterm labor and slow her contractions. She is such a trooper though, very rarely complains and still trys to do everything like she isnt in pain. Shes at 31 weeks, Praying for at least 5 more.

yellowfever#154 said:
Looks good Justin, what is the purpose of the tank? Also do you plan on building a catch can that will work with the 6.1?

I forgot to mention that, I am doing a stainless can with the exposed welds to match the radiator pipes.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
send me a zinger Justin I can hook momma up with some sweet billet caps for everything bud,

hope ya'll had a great christmas up in Festus bro:rock:

Had a great one, very relaxed, hope yours was good too!

Thanks everyone!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you got one special wife there Justin:rock:

Absolutely!!

RedSrt007 said:
how big in the tubing for the CAI!?

notice any HP gains really?

Thanks!

-Red

Definitely better throttle response and a little throatier exhaust. I only floored it maybe one time before I made this CAI for it, so not 100% sure on HP gain. Its 4" aluminum tubing with a 9" long filter. I can make anything you want, if you want a short ram intake instead or whatever.

blackviper said:
Looks great Justin.

Thanks Jorge!

Just super stuff...

Praying for your wife Justin. My daughter's twins came at 32 weeks, they were small...but that was four years ago and they are huge now!

Beautiful Jeep...I bet Siverback is drooling!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back