More nitrous questions.

150 shot , nitrous tune, no problems(yet). If your worried about bottle pressure causing problems, look into Nano nitrous. I may have spelled it wrong but they put a smaller pressurized bottle that piggybacks the nitrous bottle and keeps the pressure the same as you use it. It also helps by using almost all the nitrous before you refill.

As Spydertt suggested the NANO helps keep the bottle at its perfect 1050 psi all the way to empty. The same size shot will give you a little more hp and a couple extra squeezes before you have to change/fill the bottle.

I had one installed on my brothers 2010 Camaro so the pressure would not drop from the 200 shot.
NitrousNX.gif
NitrousNOS.gif
NitrousNX.gif
NitrousNOS.gif

BTW, I have an extra one that I will be putting up for sale if you are interested PM me.

Here is a video of it installed:

phxpoolguy said:
What kind of tuner you using? I run the SCT using Torrie from Unleashed. I spray 125 at least 75 runs and haven't had problems YET. I always use octane booster to be safe.

Do you have a special tune for the Nitrous? And what Octane boost are you using. People may not realize, that here in PHX area, anything over 91 octane is a mofo to find. Nitrous is the next investment, if Tony ever gets a ported TB to me!!

moparman95 said:
Do you have a special tune for the Nitrous? And what Octane boost are you using. People may not realize, that here in PHX area, anything over 91 octane is a mofo to find. Nitrous is the next investment, if Tony ever gets a ported TB to me!!

I do but I run the 91 tune with octane booster because the shift points are set higher.

Hey Moparman, you must really want to get back at JAYSSRT for that last race. Looks like your adding a lot of stuff lately. Don't say anything, but he's adding NOS also.hehe. he got tired of me beating him.

WTF?

TUGBOAT TRASH said:
I've ran 10. 10lbs bottles dry 160 shot without a tune for nitrous she's running pig rich with no cats do you guys think I still need to retard the timing?never had a problem knock on wood but I'm no expert.
how can you be pushing a 160 shot DRY!!!! and still be pig rich? something fishy...

phxpoolguy said:
Hey Moparman, you must really want to get back at JAYSSRT for that last race. Looks like your adding a lot of stuff lately. Don't say anything, but he's adding NOS also.hehe. he got tired of me beating him.

NOS what NOS:D Its time to put that pretty truck in 2nd place:aetsch:

JAYSSRT said:
NOS what NOS:D Its time to put that pretty truck in 2nd place:aetsch:

You drink a couple of beers and you become delusional. You do realize I'm helping you with the install, its easy to get lines or solenoids crossed. Then I wouldn't have to worry about racing you for a few years.LOL

Hucksrt10 said:
how can you be pushing a 160 shot DRY!!!! and still be pig rich? something fishy...

Throwing more fuel. Open loop with no cats
Exhaust looks like a dirty chimney always cleaning the tip

1fast10 said:
With an attitude like that I wouldn't be upset if you never got you tb

Well, thats just not very nice..

And I am getting tired of everyone beating me. I am surrounded by Roush and Saleen stangs over here, talkin' trash. I think someone should donate their 4.56 gears to me...

moparman95 said:
Well, thats just not very nice..

And I am getting tired of everyone beating me. I am surrounded by Roush and Saleen stangs over here, talkin' trash. I think someone should donate their 4.56 gears to me...

Invite your buddies to Speedworld on the 7th, we could do some grudge matches. Have some lx cars coming out, got my wife some nitrous for her birthday today, should have it on the Charger by then.

Jodurt said:
So I called a reputable shop around my area and asked about installing a nitrous system. They were glad to do it and gave me a price but I was a little thrown off because they said that they have had so many of these trucks and cars break a piston on the dyno. I understand the liability here without forged pistons and the ring land being so high up but really with a 100 shot of nitrous? It really leads me to doubt their ability to tune. So I was wondering who has actually broken something with that small of a shot.

i have sprayed 150-175 shot quite a bit with no problamos...ran a 150 on the stock tune for a long time then finally got an SCT and specifically tuned it.

Brat said:
Personal perfernce,mine is taped into the cai tube,for me that was the the simplest way to do it.:rock:

what do you mean you? YOU were passed out while Mickey and I finished it at 2 a.m.:dontknow: :elefant:

Sorry to highjack your thread, but i'm new i've got a quick question.
Can some post a link to the SCT Programer? Is there any reason I couldn't/shouldn't but a used one?
Also, can some post contact info for Torrie, he seems to be the man when it comes to Tuning these things.

Thanks!

kyleblix said:
Sorry to highjack your thread, but i'm new i've got a quick question.
Can some post a link to the SCT Programer? Is there any reason I couldn't/shouldn't but a used one?
Also, can some post contact info for Torrie, he seems to be the man when it comes to Tuning these things.

Thanks!

http://unleashedtuning.com/

[email protected]

talk to tony @ JTSVP he can hook you up !!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back