More power

Michael1982

Reaction score
Hello sorry for my bad English. I am from Germany. I drive a 2006 SRT 10th Would like some more power. I hope you can help me? What can I do? What really brings what? Does the SCT tuner was. Many thanks and greetings from Germany
Michael

i think the only ones that i have seen actuall making power is justin at jmb he just posted on the new procharger setup looks pretty sweet

Hello sorry for my bad English. I am from Germany. I drive a 2006 SRT 10th Would like some more power. I hope you can help me? What can I do? What really brings what? Does the SCT tuner was. Many thanks and greetings from Germany
Michael

depends on what you want micheal, do you have a quad cab or a regular cab sir

Sct, remove all the cats ( rear two if you have emission laws ), catback exhaust, and a k&n drop in filter is a good place to start. Then it's about how much $$$ you want to spend.

Well i mean besides the conv route but who else is doing anything with these trucks

Justin does the procharger and nitrous,
Roe racing does a twin screw supercharger
You can get a Paxton supercharger kit
Tony at jtsvp has something always hiding up his sleeve :D

these engines make wonderful power if you have the cash!!!!! check with Rotten Ronnie for real good naturally aspired power that i perfectly streetable!! ( eg.) stryker kit!!

I have a Quad cab. Thank you for your help.

Mike if you have a qc , I HIGHLY reccomend you contact torrie at unleashed tuning, he is running a special this month and a tune on a qc is one of the best things you can do right off

next it depends on what you want to acheive, in other words where you wnat to go, forced induction naturally aspirated, all things depend on this

but you can do small things, removing cats, , throttle bodies, small sorts of things add up

one thing is our converter, it does very well and a super upgrade to unleash some of the power of our srt10's

and as far as me and power adders for the folks out there,

on the srt10s , no I havent completed any as of yet

but I do have a nice history of modded rides I personally have done

a 94 vette, afr heads, custom cam, lingerfelter intake, upgraded bottom end,
kooks headers, made nice hp
an 84 z 28 6 inch rod engine, dart block, dart heads, turbo 400, ended up around 680hp
and a few others not ccounting motorcycles, from a 170hp ducati to a 240 hp gsxr 1000, I have heard it mentioned alot latley about me having nothing to show, we have alot, at the moment we have a nice little na build, a twin turbo build and a roe build, sorry , but some things dont happen overnight, such as blackvipers build, 700's build, doms build, we jsut started eddies in the fall, currently waiting on the custom headers, my engine jsut started last week, the roe build this week, so by spring, hopefully the wondering folks can have something to talk about

not a problem sir, and if you ever need any help with info jsut give me a shout at [email protected] and also I have a ton of great guys over in germany I may be able to hook you up with that have SRT10's, so jsut give me a shout if needed sir

i think the only ones that i have seen actuall making power is justin at jmb he just posted on the new procharger setup looks pretty sweet
ohhhh, here this Mike Foxtrot goes again...:dontknow:

Guys watch this dude, and his posts. I tracked all his posts. just a couple of remarks trying to spark crap on the site. At first I thought it was Dom just messin with things...:D and I was like hahaha...

But I noticed he is just posting on random threads, nothing specific. and he just says some dumb shit....

I think he should get banned:D:p

I told you not to piss on the wrong leg doosh!:argh:

this will depend on what you are looking for - its unfair to say that Justin is the only one making power,... there are a few trucks on this site that are making power... and running some good time's

i am insterested - what do you consider making power ? 1000+ hp ?

nos

super charger

turbo

n/a

????

it depends on what you are looking for or how fast you want to go

justin - please take no offence to this post

thanks,

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!