MORE SCT Tuners...

msdnga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, SCT did not get the rest of my tuners to me yesterday or today. I am sending a employee over to pick up 35 tommorrow morning, hang in there! I will have all of the tuners programmed over the weekend and the final guys done and ready to ship Monday at noon Fed Ex! Later!

It's a tough Job , But someone has to do it -----rock on Marty

Thanks for the hard work and the update Marty. Can't wait to put my SCT to use.

if u guys want to get ahold of marty the best way is to call him,hes usually there and takes my call,he even said to me the otherday that the best way to get him is to call instead of pming

I tried and the technician who answered the phone told me I should email him. :dontknow:

flchub said:
if u guys want to get ahold of marty the best way is to call him,hes usually there and takes my call,he even said to me the otherday that the best way to get him is to call instead of pming

He just posted on another thread a day or 2 ago to PM him again if you already had...I have called...talked to him several weeks ago then never could get an answer again...he answered an email once but that was maybe 2 weeks ago or more..:dontknow: ....When I get past tax season I am going to sit down and read the manual on the VEC tuning software and tune the dang thing myself..:pcguru:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back