More stuff for sale

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
$225 + shipping for 3" JMB catless midpipes powdercoated silver. There is some rust on the bungs for the 02 sensors and a little surface rust on some spots. Will fit QC or RC. They have 2.5" out. I will add these are a tight fit on my truck. They seem to be about an one inch too long. The hanger are as far back as they can go.
http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_113_94&products_id=273
forsale012.jpg

forsale011.jpg

forsale010.jpg

forsale009.jpg

$20 + shipping- X-metal billet seat levers. $55 new. Don't know if they will fit 06:dontknow:
forsale008.jpg

forsale006-1.jpg

$20 + shipping- License plate frame from Mopar.
forsale007.jpg

$200 + shipping- SCT handheld tuner. Should work for all trucks. Just need to give the serial number to the tuner so he can write a tune for you. I believe tunes cost around $150-200 for the good ones:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
i just talked to tsmith he said he is gonna pass i already sent the money to your paypal
I just checked:D Guess what no money:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
todd really did say thet he couldnt get them right now;) ;) so come on hook a brutha up:D :D
JRSVIPR said:
I'll give you $50.00 for the levers?

They guy that made them says he has them in stock on his website. Don't know if anyone will answer the phone:D

And Dom I talked to todd too:p I'll hook you up:rock: I will sell you my truck for a smokin price $50K:D payment will be cashiers check only:marchmellow:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
They guy that made them says he has them in stock on his website. Don't know if anyone will answer the phone:D

And Dom I talked to todd too:p I'll hook you up:rock: I will sell you my truck for a smokin price $50K:D payment will be cashiers check only:marchmellow:
ok whats your addy.........todd likes peter and peter likes todd thats a lot of peter lovin todd:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok whats your addy.........todd likes peter and peter likes todd thats a lot of peter lovin todd:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D
PM sent

505'sFastestViper. said:

WTF is this :dontknow: I step out to grab a bite to eat and Now I'm a peter lover. :argh:

How much for the Varco Top Drive Guy sticker? Those are hard to come by!

Could you estimate the shipping to 77449 on those mid pipes?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back