More vids of me racing...

Good videos.

Looks like you had a very fun day.

From the cheers in the back ground it sounds like your wife/girlfriend or whoever was there to root you on.

Thanks for the posts.

Rice Eater said:
How much faster are you with the cutouts than running through your cat back?
No clue currently...that day was all for fun and a few trophies, the winner was determined by flag holders at the end of the 1/4(high tech shit right there:rock: ) and the strip was almost all gravel so traction was very poor compared to a nice sticky track:(

FSTJACK said:
Good videos.

Looks like you had a very fun day.

From the cheers in the back ground it sounds like your wife/girlfriend or whoever was there to root you on.

Thanks for the posts.
hell ya it was fun...but those cheers were my mom and aunt:p da lil mama showed up late since she had to work.

Iltemprd said:
Cool vids..Looks like you dominated.
dominated the Truck Class:rock: but Colby('70 454 Camaro) whooped my ass in the High School Class...all in all not too shabby for an almost stock pick'em'up truck:D

Thanks for the comments all.

Your truck sounds pretty damn sweet at WOT!!:rock:

(Ya gotta shift faster though.;) ) Drive It Like You Hate It!!!:burnout:

Hamrhead said:
Your truck sounds pretty damn sweet at WOT!!:rock:

(Ya gotta shift faster though.;) ) Drive It Like You Hate It!!!:burnout:
thanks...and ya I know I was granny shiftin, partially because I havnt raced in over a year...was tryin to get back in a grove plus I knew those guys didnt have anything on my truck so I was being safe about hittin gears...didnt wanna miss and have one of those guys steal my trophy;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back