More wedding pics

sept202008506.jpg

Very nice you two! Looks like a great wedding day with perfect weather and perfect company :rock: :D

Wifey said:
Very nice you two! Looks like a great wedding day with perfect weather and perfect company :rock: :D

thank you very much Denise! :rock:

I could not have asked for a more beautiful day!!

(I'm sure there were a few that would have wished it was a few degrees cooler :p)

We even have a few finger shots to add to your collection :p

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Turtle said:
thank you very much Denise! :rock:

I could not have asked for a more beautiful day!!

(I'm sure there were a few that would have wished it was a few degrees cooler :p)

We even have a few finger shots to add to your collection :p

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I saw one already and BAMMM that's the first thing I thought of :D :rock:

I can't wait to update my finger collection thread (you could post some there for me if you like) :D

In fact - here is the link :rock: :D :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18697&highlight=finger+collection

Thanks friend :marchmellow:

D :D

best of luck to both of you the garter will not help my son his viper and daughter is all he needs

You are a Princess, Alex..... :eek: All the best wishes and love to you and your Frog.... eh... I mean, Billy. :D :rock:

Bill, it was great to finally meet you! You're the perfect guy for my "sister". :congrats: :rock:

Very nice....Now you need to teach her some basics...Football is Ghey compared to Hockey....Go Wings :rock: :rock: Sorry shameless plug LOL :eek: I was going to write something for you guys and I thought I would wait until you guys got home instead...Going to start me a thread shortly ;) :D Hehehe pun intended :p Wish I could have been there and I tried up until the very last minute to make it happen guys......:mad: Got the cell phone back today so I will be calling at 1 am my time tonight ................:p :p

TheSickness said:
Very nice....Now you need to teach her some basics...Football is Ghey compared to Hockey....Go Wings :rock: :rock: Sorry shameless plug LOL :eek: I was going to write something for you guys and I thought I would wait until you guys got home instead...Going to start me a thread shortly ;) :D Hehehe pun intended :p Wish I could have been there and I tried up until the very last minute to make it happen guys......:mad: Got the cell phone back today so I will be calling at 1 am my time tonight ................:p :p

She has the basics already - she flips a mean bird :p :p :rock: :rock: :D :p

TheSickness said:

Mikey - tried calling you that day! :(

Make sure you call us today! :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
You are a Princess, Alex..... :eek: All the best wishes and love to you and your Frog.... eh... I mean, Billy. :D :rock:

Bill, it was great to finally meet you! You're the perfect guy for my "sister". :congrats: :rock:

Thank you Jake! I am really glad you were able to make it! I wanted Billy to finally meet one of my favorite "brothers" - it meant a lot to me!! :love:

505'sFastestViper. said:
congrats you two should have put a silver truck on the cake thouygh hehhehehe

I thought about it!!! But since I don't own my silver one YET :)p) - and . . .

since the whole reason Billy & I were able to meet was because he bought his black one - it was more sentimental to have the black one on the cake . . .

(with or without the wing :p - yes Jake - I know the truth!! :p - ha ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

How did you guys meet? Was it at a gtg?

Congrats..............getting married on the beach is a wonderful thing. Happens quite often out here.

Your pics look great........everybody looks very happy!!!:)

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back