Moroso, July 21st this Sat......who's coming??

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ricey eater ,

I thought i would start another thread , just wanted to see who was coming and what the plan was for meeting up (time we are meeting up and place). i know we spoke earlier, but just for the other guys who plan on going.:rock:

1)ricey
2)2ndchance

heading over from naples.I guess we are meeting at 3:00 pompano rest/service area?see ya there!!

DAM, THIS IS A WEAK GTG. RICEY I THOUGHT U SAID AT LEAST 7 TRUCKS. WHERE THE H3LL IS EVERYONE???

Well take me off the list.Small as it was.Boss man just called me in and told me You WILL be working sat.doing inventory.Been with this place 22 freaking years and they pick now to call me in.We have had many layoff's and they need me.Sorry dudes.I should change my Name to WONT SHOW UP!!Maybe next time.

I,ll be there:burnout:
As well as a few others,Weds night was test & tune and work today!!
I was looking forward to meeting you guys,maybe next time:( :(
It,ll be fun :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think we have:

2nd
rice
1qk
que locura
litemup "as long as he doesn't get called into work"
wontshow is out......j/k bro
and I'm not sure about Cuban Evo and BlackViper

dammit you know I'll be there :rock:
Tryin to get two of my cousins to go too. One of them has a lightning, the other just got the new Shelby GT500. Should be a fun convoy indeed :)

2ndchance said:
DAM I THOUGHT U SAID LIKE 7 TRUCKS!! I WAS LOOKIN FORWARD TO THAT CONVOY!!

I did say like seven! read the list we got drop outs bro! Cuban Evo is not to be heard from as he is out thrashing the streets......I heard from blackviper but don't have donfirmation from him yet......everyone call me tomorrow\

954-562-8656

And I've got to say I really wanted to be here for this,but instead I get the pleasure of moving my daughter back home !!:( Sorry,for my sake !!!

I'll let you guys know by noon today. Kind of last minute but I'll do my best to meet up with you guys.

MEET YOU ALL AT THE GATE AT 4:30 P.M.:burnout:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can't make it guys the shit has been hitting the fan here at work lately. So I gotta come in this weekend. Hope you all have fun. Good luck to all of you! On a happier note I got her dyno tuned today will post up the results on a new thread we're talkin 620ish rwhp. Could make another 10-15 hp, but she's running real lean up top so had to pull some timing out.

LitemUp said:
Can't make it guys the shit has been hitting the fan here at work lately. So I gotta come in this weekend. Hope you all have fun. Good luck to all of you! On a happier note I got her dyno tuned today will post up the results on a new thread we're talkin 620ish rwhp. Could make another 10-15 hp, but she's running real lean up top so had to pull some timing out.

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! WE GOT RAINED OUT ANYWAYS SO ITS ALL GOOD, MAYBE NEXT TIME.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back