Most attractive feature on females?

Best feature that attracts you to da female???

• Eyes

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Feet

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Butt

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • Chest

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • Legs

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Abs

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Lower Back

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Smile

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Top of her head ;-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neck

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
BUMP.... Eyes, chest, legs, feet and butt.. Smile too; OH, and brains.. I guess I expect a lot..

My wife is the whole package. If there is a next time, it will be for money. Lots and lots of money. I won't care what she looks like as long as she smells good and has lots of money. With the lights out, all that matters is smell and the rest of the time it's all about the dough.

I'm a sucker for green eyes, olive skins, and dark long hair.

Last edited:
Legs and butt really get me looking
and a cute face will keep me looking,
but if she doesn't have any personality (with brains)....forget it

chicks

ladys with agood figure and heart green eyes but most important cooks and cleans. :D :rock:

I like a girl with a killer smile and bright eye's. Because no matter how good she looks, if she's a grumpy bitch I don't want to be around her. After that I'm a total package guy. Nice figure, long hair, sweet personality.

Now that I am older and wiser, I like a pretty smile, a good sense of humor, pretty eyes, and intelligent conversation.

Oh did I mention BOOBS?:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Now that I am older and wiser, I like a pretty smile, a good sense of humor, pretty eyes, and intelligent conversation.

Oh did I mention BOOBS?:D

Bill.

LOL....... Ya....go figure.............;)

D

I feel the total package is very important, but one more thing I really enjoy in women are very small hands even bordering on tiny (makes my pecker look bigger):D :D :D :D :D :D

Myself I like the Booty, I like when it is Juicy. None of that here in Japan. But I like to the back of the heads. :)

Big Worm said:
Myself I like the Booty, I like when it is Juicy. None of that here in Japan. But I like to the back of the heads. :)

Yea when your hittin it from the behind:p

One of thee most attractive features on any woman is her orgasm....

D

Last edited:
Django said:
One of thee most attractive features on any woman is her orgasm....

No horseshit......

D

LOL!!:D

Only if your the one giving it to her:knuddel: :rofl: :rofl:

kyle's srt10 said:
LOL!!:D

Only if your the one giving it to her:knuddel: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol... I thought you might say..... "How would you know"

All rock n roll musicians know what the little man in the rowboat likes......and when.....;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back