Attachments

• STONE 4.jpg
    STONE 4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 23
  • sld biltmre.jpg
    sld biltmre.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 24
walenator said:
Anyone ride motorcycles as well as drive the baddest truck on the planet. My regular rider is an 05 650 Suzuki Vstrom and my second bike is a 94 Ducati 900 Elefant. All have their own personality and I love them all for that. I still have a hunger for more, but never in my life have I felt the desire to add to my collection than to replace it.

One of my bikes:

2005 HRC CBR600RR

Steve Autsin

2005 Kawasaki Vulcan VN2000, biggest V-Twin for now!

trooper said:
I have a 2002 Honda VTX 1800 which now is 2000cc (121cu in) Dyno 115hp and 135lb ft of torque.
It is a hand full.

I know what you mean....I have a 124 cu in. in my bike and talk about a hand full.....I think mine was around 135hp with around 140lb of torque on the dyno.......

Attachments

• pictures 050.jpg
    pictures 050.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 21
bikertat said:
I know what you mean....I have a 124 cu in. in my bike and talk about a hand full.....I think mine was around 135hp with around 140lb of torque on the dyno.......

What RPM Bikertat?

Manic said:
What RPM Bikertat?

Oh boy....I don't really remember, but I want to say around 5200---don't quote me on that tho.....Cause I could be way off....Hell I don't really ride 'er much.....that was about 2 years ago when I had it on the dyno.......I went and started 'er up today and it makes me sick seeing that it only has 763 miles on it....all that time and lots of money.......I'm having a hell of a time trying to sell it......

It's a beautiful bike Bikertat. Those really cool numbers and am sure there is someone that would be proud to own. I know I would.

Will

Manic said:
It's a beautiful bike Bikertat. Those really cool numbers and am sure there is someone that would be proud to own. I know I would.

Will

Thanks....I have had a few people look at it in the last month, but no takers.....probably the weather here is holding them until March or so....I think I put around 48k in it......hell, I'm offering 19k or best offer....can't really beat that.....with the miles and everything.......hell there isn't anything on the bike that isn't chrome.....:D

I have an 05 FJR 1300 and a 92 nighthawk currently
Also have an 06 Raptor 700RSE and an 04KFX 700

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back