Moving Sale- Everything Must go..

Am interested in a set of hood/tailgate viper emblems. Did you have more than one set? I'm a supporting member so you should be able to PM me :dontknow:

Also, I'm a little confused about the tires... do you have new and used tires or are you just saying that it would cost $250 new for your $180 tires? Am kinda interested in getting two tires, but I'd need a good deal that includes shipping to Fort Worth. Local price new is $267 at discount tire :burnout:

What do you need me to do for the radio knob???

Does the larger Viper emblem with larger radius fit the curve of the grill to cover where the Ram head was?

Does the larger Viper emblem with larger radius fit the curve of the grill to cover where the Ram head was?

I believe it fits on the center of the hood area ,, it came with the truck and I never mounted it but thats where it should fit..

hey guys, thanks for the interest and payments, .. Ill be getting stuff packaged up tonight for all who have paid.. and hopefully an admin can unlock this thread so I can update whats sold and whats still here..

Thanks,''

if you like something make me an offer.

Just wanted to remind you to contact me about the shift knob. Email is listed above. I can PayPal as soon as I hear from you. Thanks

Want to sell me just one rear passenger side inner fender thing? I'll take the power steering cap too if it's still available. Pm me if you can sell these

Are you good with my offer on the headlights? If so shoot me your paypal and I'll get it to you.;)

Got the radio knob, beautiful piece just does not fit, not even close. I must not have the radio it fits???????? Maybe it's for a NAV unit??? Not sure what it may be for. If anyone is interested let me know, nice piece.

Got the radio knob, beautiful piece just does not fit, not even close. I must not have the radio it fits???????? Maybe it's for a NAV unit??? Not sure what it may be for. If anyone is interested let me know, nice piece.

Hmmm i never tried it, these are all goodies that came with ram from hells truck, i just assumed it fit... you can send it back if you want ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back