Moving to Centennial Colorado (Denver) December 1

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like I am moving from Nashville TN to Denver area. I am still house hunting and my start date is about Dec 1st so it's gonna be hectic.

Looks like there is a ton of people in Colorado cant wait to meet everyone, soon as I get in a house I will have a big BBQ for SRT10 owners only lol.

I am going to be working in Arvada for Alpha Milling a paving company and I am trying to buy a house in englewood or centennial littleton area so let me know if anyone knows of any deals around there. also I might need somewhere to stay if i cant get closed on a house before I move out there so also let me know if you guys know of any short term rentals that like dogs.

Cant wait to do some snowboarding!

Great to hear you moving here, you will love it. Centenial area nice area, goodluck with ur search.. Several 10 owners in the are & always looking for more. Keep in touch & look me up when you come out house hunting, be glad to helpout. Can reach me here on the forum or email me, [email protected]. Goodluck & look forward to meeting you... Ltr, Bob

Great to hear you moving here, you will love it. Centenial area nice area, goodluck with ur search.. Several 10 owners in the are & always looking for more. Keep in touch & look me up when you come out house hunting, be glad to helpout. Can reach me here on the forum or email me, [email protected]. Goodluck & look forward to meeting you... Ltr, Bob

How ya feeling Bob? Been awhile

We are house hunting now with a realtor from there, so I may want someone to go check it out cause we most likely will be putting a offer down with only internet pictures lol.

I use to live in colorado springs when I was in the army and my cousin owns the Cave of the Winds in the springs, I know the owners of Revolution performance there in the springs too, they have a nice AWD dyno and some good tuners. I cant wait to get there, I am getting my truck ready now for her new 8.5X24' trailer :)

My oldest son moved to Centennial last year when he got a job working for the VA. Him and his wife love how close it is to all the snow sports. Real happy with the area.

My oldest son moved to Centennial last year when he got a job working for the VA. Him and his wife love how close it is to all the snow sports. Real happy with the area.

Me and my GF went to Breckenridge last Febuary snowboarding for 3 days and she fell in love with it there so I said lets move there and now we both have jobs paying %30 more than TN and the cost of living is about %16 more than TN so we are going for it. The kids are excited too :D

Great news man. I'm in Lakewood Co. Centennial is a great area. I will let you know if a see any deals I work a lot around those areas.

Great news man. I'm in Lakewood Co. Centennial is a great area. I will let you know if a see any deals I work a lot around those areas.

I would live in lakewood too our budget is 200-250k

Welcome

Hello Hwmech,

You will love centennial been here since 2001 love it. Just watch out for the arapahoe sheriffs they like to mess with our 10's and any fast cars. other than that area is safe, and quiet.

Hey Beastmode! Glad you joined in this conversation, we always looking for more 10s! Need to have a GTG when HWMECH gets here for a proper welcome. Need some contact info from you for future gtgs, etc. Look me up, info post #2...

Lets shoot for a new years event.... that will give me time to setup

Looks to me like a GTG to welcome you to our neighborhood in order, followed Ltd by another at ur new place after you settled in a bit. Kinda new beginning, new place, new friends, etc. Keep in touch & let us know how it going....

I love Colorado. I just came here for a wedding and this is my 4th time here. I'm gonna try to get Colorado Springs as my next duty station.

I love Colorado. I just came here for a wedding and this is my 4th time here. I'm gonna try to get Colorado Springs as my next duty station.

I was stationed there when the 3rd cav was there it was great!

Last edited:
I'll be moving to Denver right around Dec 1st also. Sounds like we are looking in the same areas too. Im leaning towards golden

I'll be moving to Denver right around Dec 1st also. Sounds like we are looking in the same areas too. Im leaning towards golden
Whats up, Lee? Long time no talk to. Golden is a great town. We've looked at moving there more than once.

Yea once I make it out I was going to hit you up. I'll also be covering over in your neck of the woods too.

Holy Crap! Now we have an influx of active members here! Good to see all of you coming in... Welcome. Maybe sometime next hear we could caravan to Caveman's house..... Lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back