Mr. Hell Goes To Europe

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...So after going through quite a lot of depressing times since the Pacific NW get-together (Having my truck over 900rwhp was great, don't get me wrong.;) ), including a pending divorce, a lady friend invites me to come with her to Europe. How can I say no?

I've never been, until now.

Trying pretty hard not to do the usual touristy kinds of things. The weather has sucked pretty much non-stop since arriving here anyway, so getting around isn't much fun. Matter of fact, I hadn't even been terribly inclined to post up about it at all.

Anyway, for friends, etc.,

Today was pretty damned sweet! After rain in London and Paris, a sunny 70* day on the water on the French Riviera to go diving was freaking awesome (especially since it just snowed back home :p ).

France2010117.jpg

France2010113.jpg

France2010064.jpg

France2010055.jpg

SailNice2010104.jpg

France2010031.jpg

I pinched myself already. Yup. I'm really here.
:rock:

France2010058.jpg

Have a blast,
It looks like you're somewhere between Cannes & Nice.
Keep the pic's comming :)

hell man, get it "ram from hell", "mr. hell", just enjoy:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

seen any viper trucks???????????:five:

Yes the south of France is a great place. I spent time over in Cannes and Ste Tropez. Plenty of hot women!
Ayez un voyage sûr!:D

guyrobert said:
Have a blast,
It looks like you're somewhere between Cannes & Nice.
Keep the pic's comming :)

Actually, most of the photos were from Port de Nice itself. Walked a few kilometers around the area the night before these were taken. I'll tell ya, it's damned hard to get a taxi here at 1:00am on a Monday morning.;)

I am in your part of the world in Oregon and it is colder than a witches tit here.

Glad you are enjoying yourself..........:rock::rock::rock:

FSTJACK said:
I am in your part of the world in Oregon and it is colder than a witches tit here.

Glad you are enjoying yourself..........:rock::rock::rock:

Yeah, I know. I posted on your thread, if ya hadn't noticed.;)

FYI, it was sunny and near 70* mid-day when I was getting mine tuned.:p

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, I know. I posted on your thread, if ya hadn't noticed.;)

FYI, it was sunny and near 70* mid-day when I was getting mine tuned.:p

Well whooptie dee for your tuning day. lol lol lol

John seems really good with his program.

The shop PSI is the most over the top place I have ever been to.

When are you coming home ?

While southern France is beautiful (and they have some incredible wine cellars)...I still think that London is the most wonderful city in the world. I have never been more struck with a place.

Enjoy Eric...you deserve a little time off!

FSTJACK said:
Well whooptie dee for your tuning day. lol lol lol

John seems really good with his program.

The shop PSI is the most over the top place I have ever been to.

When are you coming home ?

Heh, heh. Couldn't help the little jab about the weather!:p

PSI is pretty nice, isn't it. I did just about all of my own wrenching (as usual) while I was there, except for the fuel rail fitment mods, and was treated very well. John was pretty cool about lending the few tools I hadn't brought, and was given free use of the lifts or whatever else I needed. That helped, given that I practically lived there for a few days.;)

As I mentioned, John took me for a ride in one of the TT Vipers w/ the Pectel, to give me a taste of what it can deliver.

All-in-all it was a very rewarding trip to Hillsboro.

I'll move to PM to continue.

Prof said:
While southern France is beautiful (and they have some incredible wine cellars)...I still think that London is the most wonderful city in the world. I have never been more struck with a place.

Enjoy Eric...you deserve a little time off!

Thanks Roy!

Don't let the other members give you any crap about the Tesla. That car should rock.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back