Mr. Norms at Carlisle

Scrambler1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the Mr. Norms booth this past weekend. These are the new Challengers. The black one is the new Mr. Norms race car, he signed it this weekend. Over 900hp out of the supercharged Hemi. Same powerplant that will be in the Legend series cars that you can buy. I've seen the car in person and it and the new Cuda are gorgeous. The race car will make its first pass in a few weeks with Mr. Norm in the passenger seat as he did in the last race car.

Attachments

• DSC01365.JPG
    DSC01365.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC01366.JPG
    DSC01366.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01368.JPG
    DSC01368.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01379.JPG
    DSC01379.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01380.JPG
    DSC01380.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC01381.JPG
    DSC01381.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01382.JPG
    DSC01382.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC01383.JPG
    DSC01383.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 98
i had to join his club just to get him to sign my dash coast me 30.00 and got in a pissing match with the guy about the black drag car he was telling me it was the fastest hemi around when i told him that dyno steve with rdp hold the record at 9.47 and 144 in the 1/4 on drag radials hr said there,s was a street car 2 and i laughed at him it, Minni tubed dayna rear gutted interior slick,s where steve, is just like it rolled off the show room and his daily driver

I have spoken with Mr Norm on several occasions real nice guy wanted to put MY truck in his super truck registry but i would not buy his c-stripe for my truck (I dont like how the c-stripes look) so its not in the registry i cant wait to see his next supertruck suposed to be a tribute to the Little Red Wagon. I told him a tribute to the warlock would be awsome too.

AARHEMI said:
i had to join his club just to get him to sign my dash coast me 30.00 and got in a pissing match with the guy about the black drag car he was telling me it was the fastest hemi around when i told him that dyno steve with rdp hold the record at 9.47 and 144 in the 1/4 on drag radials hr said there,s was a street car 2 and i laughed at him it, Minni tubed dayna rear gutted interior slick,s where steve, is just like it rolled off the show room and his daily driver

This one will run 8's. I'm not sure what the production legend cars are expected to run on drag radials.

:rock: gotta love Mr. Norms :congrats: i have emails him about doin a 426 swap and a KB blower on my truck :D

if i can get a loan :D

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: gotta love Mr. Norms :congrats: i have emails him about doin a 426 swap and a KB blower on my truck :D

if i can get a loan :D

Want the number for the shop that built the black and silver cars? They're also building the turbo setup on my truck. It wouldn't be a Mr Norms truck but I bet it would cost you a lot less... and the truck would prob be sent to them anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back