Muffler Replacement?

etaylormcp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a hole in my muffler and it's causing backflow. Anybody got a recommendation on a replacement? Stock or Magnaflow universal or other? I don't have the cash to go full cat back at the moment but would like a little more growl outta her if I can get it.:rock:

I chose Dynomax Bullets. Everyone that's heard my truck loves them. While you're under there, have your exhaust guy install and H or X pipe to equalize the pressure.

Good luck!

Don't go with Aero, I am not a fan of wasting my money:mad:
I guess now I've learned my lesson:D

etaylormcp said:
I got a hole in my muffler and it's causing backflow. Anybody got a recommendation on a replacement? Stock or Magnaflow universal or other? I don't have the cash to go full cat back at the moment but would like a little more growl outta her if I can get it.:rock:

Magna flow sounds killer! I have a used one Ill sell you off my 2005 QC for $300 + shipping.

Rob
619-550-8757

jrangel said:
Bassani Race Mufflers and a X-Pipe is what I did.

You have a sound clip? Would love to hear the Bassani:rock:

Call Stinker and get some Powersticks!! They sound killer,just search "Powerstick" and find the sound clip:)

SnakeBite said:
Magna flow sounds killer! I have a used one Ill sell you off my 2005 QC for $300 + shipping.

Rob
619-550-8757

i have mangaflow on my truck .... sound GREAT ill see if i can get a sound clip up tonight if i dont go to the track :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lets make Deal : )

etaylormcp said:

Eric

I just realized you were also interested in wheels and a muffler. I'll cut you deal on both if your interested. How bout $1600+ shipping for all four tires, wheels and the cat back magna flow?

Rob

need new tires. what up w/m&h tires?cannot find on this site againe.going 4 generals/GOT G-METER but never got info. mahalo 4 b-d e-mail.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back