Mufflers

I know the ones! So not cool. They think they are then bomb though :(
I had a young guy with a SRT 4 years ago that kept dogging me everytime he saw me .. usually in traffic . He had nitrous and would keep hitting the purge button egging me to race him .. Not about to in traffic! Well on late night there he was running up alongside me , road was clear front and ahead . He plays the purge game and waves me for the run . Well he found out fast how his shit stinks .. left him so far behind , He must have sold the car and I never saw him again hahaha .or maybe my truck turned him to dust .

I had a young guy with a SRT 4 years ago that kept dogging me everytime he saw me .. usually in traffic . He had nitrous and would keep hitting the purge button egging me to race him .. Not about to in traffic! Well on late night there he was running up alongside me , road was clear front and ahead . He plays the purge game and waves me for the run . Well he found out fast how his shit stinks .. left him so far behind , He must have sold the car and I never saw him again hahaha .or maybe my truck turned him to dust .
You incinerated him!!

He probably went home to start saving his money for a big toy when he grows up :D

You incinerated him!!
I don’t doubt .. as I never even saw him drive by me . At the next turn or light . There was an only on left urn around to the left he could have used , the rest was guardrail to the next light . Funny just clicked with me , that turn around was also for the same dealer I first saw the truck and found out about them hahaha !

He probably went home to start saving his money for a big toy when he grows up :D
I was thinking the same thing .. attitude adjusted and embarrassed ! But still I give the kid some credit for owning a MOPAR !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back