MUST SALE THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 Dodge ram SRT-10 it gets pretty good mpg. How does 21 mpg on the highway in 6th gear sound turning only 1450 rpm's this truck cruises fantastic. The only reason it is for sale is because i lost interest and now shifted my intentions back to my lightning. so someone will get a great truck for half the money. it has brand new tires Nitto Nt420, new brakes, new clutch, and doesnt need a damn thing to drive to canada and back if you so desire. around town it gets 13-14 mpg and does great in town even with the 6spd. Also everyone here pretty much knows how anal I am about my stuff so you can imagine this truck is cleaner than when it was bought brand new. it only has 42K miles. It currently modded cosmeticly with lower stance, color coded mirrors, door handles, and tailgate handle, tinted rear lenses, magnflow cat back, and will pass a legit inspection with flying colors. my asking price a whopping 21,000.00 which is a steal for a truck of this nature and in this condition. pics do not justify this truck but i will post anyway. also has factory nav, and the interior is perfect.

713.503.4514 is my contact info and please spread the word. I can deliver the truck as well.

Good luck, sounds like a good price

some newer pics
101_1008.sized.jpg

101_1009.sized.jpg

101_1012.sized.jpg

101_1005.sized.jpg

101_1007.sized.jpg

21k is such a great price. I wish I could afford to get one right now. Someone looks to walk away smelling like roses with this truck!

Bump for a clean bitch.:rock: :argh:

Congrats Blaine. :congrats: Hit me on the cell later when you have time.:slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back