must sell! 05 qc

Been there done that for the same reason, good luck on your sale.

Sorry to hear you have to sell. Good luck with it. BTW how is the race track there?

Best of luck...I bought the same truck(miles and all) , with Nav, sunroof, tonneau cover for less a few months back.

--wes

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Sorry to hear you have to sell. Good luck with it. BTW how is the race track there?

Thanks, The drag strip here is not bad, usually well prepped but the DA is always high so I don't see great times compared to many here.
I would kill for a road course!!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Your RC was wrecked by a test driver...............and now you gotta sell the QC.......sucks!! Good luck dude.

patrick

You have no idea. I miss the RC. Having none will hurt. I will get another asap.

luvsrt said:
Thanks, The drag strip here is not bad, usually well prepped but the DA is always high so I don't see great times compared to many here.
I would kill for a road course!!
I was thinking of racing there sometime. DA's have got to be better than where I have been going.

is this truck stock, may trade have to talk with wife btw my truck is spotless

ctsrt10 said:
is this truck stock, may trade have to talk with wife btw my truck is spotless

Just a cai and Magnaflow. Otherwise stock and near perfect. I can't trade for an RC. I had one first and can't tow my boat with it. Your 04 hemi truck would be an option though if it is 4x4.

that i would have to talk to my dad with its in his name but i ill let to know and yes its a 4x4 with 37,000 on the clock and is clean

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back