must watch !!!!!!!!!

Hemiroid04 said:
i raise your 7.5 and your gtr......to the v tech mustang with gatorade cooling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igPYdFM8Jjw&NR=1

Has to be fake... No one is that stupid... Even viperhauler....;)

The guy knows so many buzz words but deliberately misuses them it seems.

Pretty funny but the longer he goes on, the more you can tell he is doing it intentionally...

Started FWD, but then we converted it to RWD.. I might make it AWD, but I am working on it... lol

Even staged, as they claim at the end its too obvious.. I wonder if the others standing around were like WTF???

Last edited:
The first video is hilarious. I think that guy seriously thinks he knows what he is talking about.
The second video has to be real also. The worst part is how even after the camera guy stops asking questions and walks away, the guy is still spitting out BS about how the car runs 11s.
The 3rd is just dumb because it's so obviously fake. It's funny at first, but they spend way too much time on it.
The sad part is that somewhere out there, some idiot believes the BS coming out of these dude's mouths.

TREKER said:
Has to be fake... No one is that stupid... Even viperhauler....;)

The guy knows so many buzz words but deliberately misuses them it seems.

Pretty funny but the longer he goes on, the more you can tell he is doing it intentionally...

Started FWD, but then we converted it to RWD.. I might make it AWD, but I am working on it... lol

Even staged, as they claim at the end its too obvious.. I wonder if the others standing around were like WTF???

Let me tell you...and I'm sure 505 will agree. I am round these guys regularly, and I promise you, that kid is dead serious no joking around. He really is "THAT DUMB". He is just a young kid making up crap trying to impress anyone who will listen, thats all. I see it very regularly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back