Mustang Served (A Speeding Ticket That Is)

Scooby82882

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was driving downtown earlier on my way to pick up some dinner when one of the newer Mustang GT's comes flying up behind me, then alongside of me. He had some engine work done, outside the exhaust I can't tell you for sure, just now it sounded like it really needed a tuneup. Well he spent about 5 minutes trying to get me to bite and I wasn't interested, normally don't streetrace. Traffic in his lane was slow so he got behind me and we got around the slower cars, I switched lanes and picked up the pace to 50 in a 35, giving him space to shoot around me. He bit and thought I was going to race so he shoots around behind me then starts to fly by me probably doing about 60-65, what he didn't see was the cop coming the oppisite way that promptly turned on his lights and sirens, whipped a U-Turn and proceeded to pull him over.:rock: Somebody got what they had coming to them:D

thats cruel:p .....but funny as hell:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

He should thank you for not taking him up on racing...he could have been facing a more serious charge than speeding.....kudos to you for holding your urges..:congrats:

Biggest reason for resisting the urge is knowing I don't want a speeding ticket on my record, that and I'd prefer keep it on the track, or at least a road that isn't the middle of downtown

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back