Mutt's dad had a heart attack!

MUTT said:
Well pops is home!...he ended up having a heart attack on thursday-which didnt peak until friday- and he had a stroke on saturday, which they think is due to the stints that were put in...still doesnt have feeling in his left hand and cant move his fingers, but he can move the arm a little and it bends at the elbow, so maybe there is a chance he will recover...i played him some of the phone messages and told him about this thread, and he wanted me to say thanks to each and everyone of you...the support has meant more than you could ever know. i have said this many times, in many threads...THE VTCOA RAWKS!!

Thanks MUTT.... now take care for your father , enjoy time beeing :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great Mutt !!!

The VTCOA Motto should be ... Nobody left behind.

Tell Pop we are thinking about him.

All good news Mutt...push him in the rehab...no pain no gain!

Prayers continue.

Roy

Thanks for the update.... Continued prayers go out for Dad during rehab.....

Keep him motivated.... rehab is painful........

God bless you all.........

D

Mutt,

Glad to hear your dad is on the road to recovery!! We will continue to pray!!

P's.

I got the JMB intake, thanks!!:D

I guess I should of checked the thread before I called you ,I am sure you have your hands full.Eva and I are pulling for you guys!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

God's Speed Fred!!! Your in good hand's that's for sure.
Hopefully the numbness will get better with time, and rehab.
Keep your chin's up.:) were praying for all of you.

Thanks for the update..

Hoping for a speedy recovery....:nurse:

Continue to pray for him.....

Stefan....

glade to hear he is home and doing better mutt the last time i meet your dad thought he was a great guy and had fun shoting the shit with him god,s speed bro..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back