MY 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 on ebay

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after really contemplating some things, once again...for sale!! I really don't want to be in debt for the rest of my life. :eek:

Reserve is lower than any Dodge Ram SRT-10 I've seen sell though. And I'm still staying in the game, getting some kind of Dodge Ram. I want a 97-04, short box, regular cab, 4x4, with under 100k for less than $9,000. Keep your eyes pealed for me please!! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...parms=tab=Selling&item=180301480849&viewitem=

Thanks!! Spread the word

Reserve is at $16,500. I'll sell it outright right now for that and pull it from Ebay for a member of the vtcoa

Sorry to see you sell so soon...great price and looks like you have addressed any service detail...plugs, wires, etc.......good luck..

4to10cyl said:
Thanks!! Spread the word

Reserve is at $16,500. I'll sell it outright right now for that and pull it from Ebay for a member of the vtcoa
Dang thats cheap! I guess my luck is tempting you!

PM GhostR1der, he almost bought my truck. we were working on setting up a trade when this other guy bought it. He has a mustang for sale but with your price being so low he might be able to do swing it and have it shipped, he's in TX.

These are CRAZY prices of late. If I'm not careful I might have to get another one. Luckily the trucks are on either coast so the temptation isnt quite there...yet.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
These are CRAZY prices of late. If I'm not careful I might have to get another one. Luckily the trucks are on either coast so the temptation isnt quite there...yet.

only a matter of time...:D

Im guessing you sold the beast?? I hope they follow through with the transaction and you got what you needed out of it!

Good luck on the hunt for your next ride and maybe someday we'll both be back in black (SRT black that is)

I lowered my reserve to that so it should be sold. Now, whether the buyer comes through is another question. He's from Florida.

HISS said:
Damn thats dirt cheap.

I just want to see if it will go through now. I had to do it though, not to mention I can get such a kickass deal on an older pickup right now that it makes it worth it.

4to10cyl said:
I just want to see if it will go through now. I had to do it though, not to mention I can get such a kickass deal on an older pickup right now that it makes it worth it.
Let me know if it falls through, I might know someone who would buy it.

Still for sale? Just seeing all my options before I make a move on getting one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back