My 928

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Porsche is now roadworthy, and back home after spending the last 3 years at my shop. It is tucked in a heated/air conditioned garage with the 2 motorcycles.

Bill.

Attachments

• 928 001.jpg
    928 001.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 65
:rock:
3 years at the shop? What all did you do to it?

wesalbert said:
:rock:
3 years at the shop? What all did you do to it?
I had a gas tank leak, and they are know for splitting their plastic gas tanks. Well the tanks cost $1100.00, which I didn't have. So I was storing it at my shop. Well about 2 months ago I pulled the tank out to see what was wrong with it. I found it needed a $6.50 seal, and $65.00 hose. The hose had to be shipped in from Germany. So now it is roadworthy, and stored for the winter.

Bill.

That is truly one of the nices re-designed Pacer's I've ever laid eyes on :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: YOU DA MAN F'in Bill :D

http://www.amcpacer.com/history/statsfacts.asp

Inspiration: Porsche 928 designer Tony Lapine has stated that the Pacer inspired his use of a bubble-shaped tail end in his design. Visit this web site for more information.

Are you going to put wood sides on it ? I would think a Gnome would like that :D :rock: After all it is what made the Pacer famous, that and rockin to the BeeGees :eek: :)

Last edited:
Begood said:
How have you Been Barry? And how are your 928s doing?

Bill.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45978

.....and... hello Bill, everything OK with you ? as you see , big changes with me... sorry to have seen last your story.....o well, that's life i suppose......the end of something can always be a brand new start for better times :rock: and i a relationship you always need te be with 2..... no use to keep it going from 1 side ;)

928's... perhaps....:D ...IF i can let go the boat for a shipyard to finish ( $$$$ ) then possible i find some spare time :dontknow: to finish the race cars....needless to say i want to be as much as possible with my new girl :eek:
we want to enjoy it and have a new life.... but realize the clock is ticking as for everybody else..... more... even tought of ending racing as i don't want to be in a wheelchair now life is again that beautifull ! ;)

ofcourse that virus is still alive.... we will see :driver:

greetz to you and congrats with keeping the 928 on the road :rock:

Wifey said:
http://www.amcpacer.com/history/statsfacts.asp

Inspiration: Porsche 928 designer Tony Lapine has stated that the Pacer inspired his use of a bubble-shaped tail end in his design. Visit this web site for more information.

Are you going to put wood sides on it ? I would think a Gnome would like that :D :rock: After all it is what made the Pacer famous, that and rockin to the BeeGees :eek: :)

yeah.... visit web site... great idea wifey :confused: what's the matter with those 928 guys :dontknow: not for me :p :D :D :D
IMG_4677.jpgIMG_5843.jpg

IMG_7997_2.jpg_KS10195a_lr.jpg

wow sorry to hear about having a 928.
my first car was a 83 944turbo, i loved that thing.
the 928 is the worst car Porsche ever put out.
that said, get good road side service and you will be fine.

Uh Bill sorry but i like Barry's presentation better than yours...lol Makes me think of Rebecca DeMornay in Risky Business

scoobert said:

Blow it outcherass, peckerwood.

D

scoobert said:

944 is a great car to Scoobert , ofcourse it's a Porsche ! :rock: i see them around the young guys..... gentleman drive more 928's here.....i notice the 924/944's are usualy "pimped".... 928's original & restored....strange.

@ Eddy : thank you for appreciation of my 928 pics ;)
@ Bill : sorry didn't wanted to ruin your thread :p :D :D , glad you agree :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back