My BMW 750 Li

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have been driving the new car for a few days now and I have to say, that its a driving machine! I absolutely love everything about that car. I do miss the truck dont get me wrong, but the 750 Li is in a league of its own. It does have quite a bit of pep when you step on the go pedal. It is quick, quiet, and smooooooooooooooooooth. It is everything one could as for in a luxury car.

wheredwhogo? said:
Well, I have been driving the new car for a few days now and I have to say, that its a driving machine! I absolutely love everything about that car. I do miss the truck dont get me wrong, but the 750 Li is in a league of its own. It does have quite a bit of pep when you step on the go pedal. It is quick, quiet, and smooooooooooooooooooth. It is everything one could as for in a luxury car.
Glad to see your happy with it bro, It is a very nice ride for sure.:rock:

Thats why their called the ultimate driving machine, My brother picked up a 330i last year and it is a smooth, tight cornering machine...runs very good for a 6 banger.

750's are the V12 if memory serves........

A very fine machine that.....

Well done......

The gas is gonna be something..........

D

the new ones are V8 , around 400 hp . pretty nice ride .enjoy:rock:

hashash said:
the new ones are V8 , around 400 hp . pretty nice ride .enjoy:rock:

Sure its not the V-10? i thought BMW had one of their higher end models with a V-10? 500+ ponies

YOU CANT LIKE IT IF YOU HAVENT TAKEN 15 MILLION PHOTOS.

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

wheredwhogo? said:

Since when is that a good thing:p :D

My dad had the older 740 and the newer 750. Both cars were machines. There is nothing like the 7 series. They are the Ultimate Driving Machine!

Django said:
750's are the V12 if memory serves........

A very fine machine that.....

Well done......

The gas is gonna be something..........

D[/QUOT

it has the V8. there is a 760 that has a v12 I think.......

kickinassrt-10 said:
My dad had the older 740 and the newer 750. Both cars were machines. There is nothing like the 7 series. They are the Ultimate Driving Machine!

seriously, it handles like a dream and this one has every option except the refrigerator in the rear, it has the ski bag instead.

scoobert said:
YOU CANT LIKE IT IF YOU HAVENT TAKEN 15 MILLION PHOTOS.

:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

I have been on the go since I have gotten back. I will get pics soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back