My Daughter Almost Kidnapped To Mexico Tonight

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I went tonight to obtain possession of my daughter as I have custody now. Her mother and family attempted to block my access to my daughter even though I had a court order to get her after 8 pm this evening. Her mother is ordered to see my daughter at 6 pm next Friday. Her attorney was attempting to exploit a single sentence in the decree as a way to stall me and make me leave without my daughter so that her family may take off to Mexico with my daughter. The grandfather lives in Mexico and suddenly showed up recently for the court hearing yesterday. When I went there I caught them loading a van (BEARING MEXICAN PLATES) with clothing and my daughter all dressed up with a jacket and crying. FKKKKK THAT! I caught it ALL on digital video camera. I made sure the police arrived immediately on the scene to squash that shit.

A long stupid story short, I have my daughter tonight. The LEO’s didn’t understand what a Standard Possession Order was. Not even their Sgt. who arrived to clear this matter up… Umm, a SPO.. That’s the first, third and fifth weekends of a month when her mother is supposed to have her. Tomorrow will be the forth weekend of September. I had to continuously explain this fact over and over in my LEO lingo before they finally understood what this means and commanded her distraught and crying mother to ASK me if I would leave her overnight with her and family. :mad:ENN OH “NO” So she was forced to give her up or else I requested a report be filed with homicide to investigate this civil matter quickly and a judge review the order and determine which of the parties were in contempt of a direct order. (Thank you oh many years in law enforcement). She gave her up after I stated this in front of the police officers. The report will be filed anyway since it was clear that they were attempting a night time "road trip" out of the country. My daughter is sound asleep now and I will take her to school tomorrow and a copy of the order to her principal to deny anyone except for who I deem fit to remove my daughter from school. I cannot BELIEVE the blatant audacity of her mother. How can I trust her now?

Sorry guys, I had to vent because I cannot speak about this case in front of, around or near my daughter to anyone. As far as she’s concerned, daddy is in the next room if she needs me as she sleeps soundly.

IF I WENT TO PCB I WOULD HAVE LITERALLY LOST MY BABY GIRL TONIGHT.
:mad:

Last edited:
glad all is well....coulda gotten very bad, very quickly

make sure any future visitation is supervised, you're going to be on edge about any time you can't see her for a long time. be careful what you post here, you know how these things go.'
at least I'm not the only one that's not sleeping well.

Yeah def make sure its surpervised. Hell if i were u i would just go about hiring your own personal superviser. Not cheap but in this economy those guys will work with you. Usually retired cops, or off duty guys looking to pull some extra cash.

Glad all ended up as well as the circumstances allowed. Damn that coulda been a shitty night if you arrived an hour later :dontknow:

Good luck with the rest of that mess.

SHU

Instead of having to explain what the SPO is, I would suggest keeping a copy on hand in the future. I wouldn't know the difference either and an LEO wouldn't know if you were lying or what.

That's scary.

I'm sorry to say this, but I can't help but believe that she will try something in the future during one of her visitation weekends. You might want to consider hiding a tracker of some sort in an article of her clothing.

Venom Power said:
Yes, I went tonight to obtain possession of my daughter as I have custody now. Her mother and family attempted to block my access to my daughter even though I had a court order to get her after 8 pm this evening. Her mother is ordered to see my daughter at 6 pm next Friday. Her attorney was attempting to exploit a single sentence in the decree as a way to stall me and make me leave without my daughter so that her family may take off to Mexico with my daughter. The grandfather lives in Mexico and suddenly showed up recently for the court hearing yesterday. When I went there I caught them loading a van (BEARING MEXICAN PLATES) with clothing and my daughter all dressed up with a jacket and crying. FKKKKK THAT! I caught it ALL on digital video camera. I made sure the police arrived immediately on the scene to squash that shit.

A long stupid story short, I have my daughter tonight. The LEO’s didn’t understand what a Standard Possession Order was. Not even their Sgt. who arrived to clear this matter up… Umm, a SPO.. That’s the first, third and fifth weekends of a month when her mother is supposed to have her. Tomorrow will be the forth weekend of September. I had to continuously explain this fact over and over in my LEO lingo before they finally understood what this means and commanded her distraught and crying mother to ASK me if I would leave her overnight with her and family. :mad:ENN OH “NOâ€￾ So she was forced to give her up or else I requested a report be filed with homicide to investigate this civil matter quickly and a judge review the order and determine which of the parties were in contempt of a direct order. (Thank you oh many years in law enforcement). She gave her up after I stated this in front of the police officers. The report will be filed anyway since it was clear that they were attempting a night time "road trip" out of the country. My daughter is sound asleep now and I will take her to school tomorrow and a copy of the order to her principal to deny anyone except for who I deem fit to remove my daughter from school. I cannot BELIEVE the blatant audacity of her mother. How can I trust her now?

Sorry guys, I had to vent because I cannot speak about this case in front of, around or near my daughter to anyone. As far as she’s concerned, daddy is in the next room if she needs me as she sleeps soundly.

IF I WENT TO PCB I WOULD HAVE LITERALLY LOST MY BABY GIRL TONIGHT.
:mad:
Hey sorry that went sideways but happy you got it all worked out!

So sorry to here this, keep your guard up!!!! It sounds like the grandfather may have been the planner. He is probably as much trouble if not more than your ex at this point.
Never underestimate the deciept of an ex-wife! As someone else stated, I'd keep a tracker on her or some other insurance. If they went this far, they try to kidnap her from school or?

I am sorry to hear that Anthony...... Its just amazing what people will do. It's good to have that video taped and make sure you use it if the judge allows it for supervised visitation. I dont know if I would allow overnight visitation for a long time with that attmept already. I would recommend staying on your guard for a while and make sure she is aware of who she can be with and when.

best thing you can do man an i know it sounds crazy...... we had to put these little things on my little brothers car... but it's a tracking GPS tiny little thing i cannot ember the name of the company that makes it... but i would hide it in her backpack or something when she goes to her mothers... and watch the PC like a hawk until she returns safely....... thats crazy... and unfortunately it'll prob get worse.... best of luck man.... this has got to be one of the hardfest things in your life your going to have to deal with

nothing worse than a woman scorned:mad: you should get some kind of video security equipment and put it on your house and have one or two cameras pointed to both streets around your house ,,,that way you will be able to see them coming and or driving around your house waiting for a snatch and grab ,,that and a loaded 12 gauge

Last edited:
Glad you got her back. Any chance of getting back before the judge and showing the video/pictures that you took of them trying to leave the country with her? He might rule that the mother is ONLY allowed supervised visitation. Damn, and I thought I had some crazy ex's!!

Scrambler1 said:
Glad you got her back. Any chance of getting back before the judge and showing the video/pictures that you took of them trying to leave the country with her? He might rule that the mother is ONLY allowed supervised visitation. Damn, and I thought I had some crazy ex's!!

That's what I'm thinking

Thats just messed up

Glad she is safe home with Daddy where she belongs!

I know you will do what you must to keep her safe, and in country!

Good luck!

Damn ANT! I meant to call you and get the scoop on this. That really sucks that you had to go through this but it will all be worth it. When she gets older she will really appreciate her father and what you have done to keep her in good health and out of harms way. Glad that your police skills paid off in this situation because I know that they would have told me to take a hike. I told you about messing with those Mexican women! lol....I know about that! Man we really need to get a drink now man! Give me a call later bro.

Silverback said:
That's scary.

I'm sorry to say this, but I can't help but believe that she will try something in the future during one of her visitation weekends. You might want to consider hiding a tracker of some sort in an article of her clothing.
I agree with John on this.

I hope the judge does the right thing, and makes it very difficult for her mom to take her out of the country.

Bill.

I'll second that. Hang in there!

Scrambler1 said:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back