My Daughter Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had to brag for a minute on my Daughter. She finished four years at Mississippi State with a grade point average of 3.78 :rock: She will be getting married in June. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and she is one of them!

Very Nice! I know how much work it takes to finish up school. Its a rough few years i tell ya!:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Gratz...

Roy can never question your thought process. Unless your daughter got her brains from her mother that is...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
what did she take?

Secondary education. Her fiance was an Aerospace Engineer grad last year and she was outreach director for the Space Cowboy Rocket team. She received her certification for a Level 1 rocket launch from NASA and she was instrumental in taking rocketry into the middle schools around Starkville to promote NASA and the Aerospace Industry.

mopower1958 said:
Oh but he will anyway!! Maybe she got it from my uncle, the entire MSU Engineering School is named after my Mothers' brother.

Very cool... Roy just loves the hunt anyway.

Congratulations to your daughter, David :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

mopower1958 said:
Oh but he will anyway!! Maybe she got it from my uncle, the entire MSU Engineering School is named after my Mothers' brother.

I was about to say "Her Mother must be brilliant!"

Incredible achievement. For those who don't know there is only one status higher than Magna...it is Summa (and those people all beep when they walk).

Any graduate school will take her immediately, and pay her way!

Says a lot about the way the young lady was raised in my opinion...honors don't come just from brains. It takes a huge amount of focus and discipline...neither of which were part of my education.

David you should be very, very proud.

Damn fine accomplishment.....

Congratulations to you all........

I'm sure she's just as good a person and she is a student....

D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back