My First "Mod"

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got the truck on Tues, and already waited way to long to put this "mod". Just put it on today. Semper Fi:rock:

Attachments

• SEMPER FI.jpg
    SEMPER FI.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 96
Looks good my friend. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: And thanks for your service.

OOHRAH, Heres another one they have it in red and another one in gold lettering. Mines starting to fade so its time to get another one.
Picture149.jpg

DevilDawg3097 said:
OOHRAH, Heres another one they have it in red and another one in gold lettering. Mines starting to fade so its time to get another one.
Picture149.jpg

Sweet. Damn that's a highly motivated sticker!!!

WTH, Marines cant go anywhere without being on a Navy Ship. Time to paint those boats Haze Gray.

HAHA, j/k

err76 said:
WTH, Marines cant go anywhere without being on a Navy Ship. Time to paint those boats Haze Gray.

HAHA, j/k
Boats what boats:p all the time I was in, I was on 1 ship and that was before it was decommissioned:toilet: :toilet: We flew brother Tower Air shittest airline in the sky:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Boats what boats:p all the time I was in, I was on 1 ship and that was before it was decommissioned:toilet: :toilet: We flew brother Tower Air shittest airline in the sky:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Talk about a slow boat to China, I had to go overseas via the Navy, left San Diego and 63 Damn days later hit Danang Harbor on the USS Floyd County, one of the held over WWII LST's. All ahead flank was 11 knots. 8 Marines and the rest Navy, but they treated us right.

USMC Active 1966-1970
Semper Fi Former
1st & 3rd Force Recon

Last edited:
Thanks for your service...and the Ranger Tab would be nice too...

But personally, I like my "Fang" etched glass window by HotRodMike!

IMG_0011.jpg

nice mod bro

thank you for you service

Semper Fi Marine !!!!!!!

great 1st mod. my son is at twentynine palms. thanks for your service:rock:

I'm hoping [really hoping!] That my wheelchair disabled Vetern Florida plate [100% SC only gets it] will get me a warning ticket instead of points and fines...I just know one day the cops WILL catch me running way to fast in my 06 QC.. In Florida if you speed over double the limit ,over 70 in a 35 ect.., The law can cuff and stuff you right then...Almost as bad as a DUI..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back