My first wife just broke into my garage!!

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started out to the garage tonight and there she was....red hair and all trying to deface my truck!!....I grabbed a broom and began swinging....hit her once knocking her into a corner but she came right back....then one of her friends came in and started coming at me....I swung hard but missed...but this must have scared the friend as she left the garage...

Now it was just me and the X....she kept going in circles trying to attack...finally she gave up and left...I quickly closed the door and sighed in relief that she didnt poop all over my truck...............the sky at dusk is full of these lil brown bats but this is the first time one came in my garage...followed by another...dang bats!:argh:

i was on my way with my Judge loaded with 00buck 410 shells to defend you from that mean old X ,,,till i figured out it was a medafore:D

buy a gun and see if she is going attack you again.

FATJACK said:
Its the Jack Daniels causing that.:D :D

are you saying its an alcohol state of mind it wasent bats in his garage it was bats in his skull

Ironhead said:
i was on my way with my Judge loaded with 00buck 410 shells to defend you from that mean old X ,,,till i figured out it was a medafore:D

would that have to be silver 00 buckshot or a wooden stake in the heart????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :elefant:

labontecsi said:
Larry doesn't drink...just that Diet Rite crap.

don't anybody go with an RC Cola, Moon Pie anymore????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dancing: :star: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back