My GEN 1 VENOM HOOD is on! Gotta luv it!

Vman455 said:
Damn, I never really liked QCs, but now there are two on here that look sick....

What's the difference, if any, between the Gen I and Gen II hoods?
The difference is night and day, the gen I was built in cali, by someone that thought they could build hoods, and the first ones came out decent, but quality faltered.
so I moved everything to tn, the same folks that do year ones fiberglass, now they are tougher, thicker, and quality is ten fold,
actually where the grill meets the hood is so thick usually they have to be sanded down a bit to fit the grill, so that they last for years.

very thick and support is everywhere,

they are available with it without grill inserts in either the scoop or the vents or both, whichever you prefer

VENOMOUS1 said:
Looking forward to it! THis damn weather better hold out. Supposed to be a cold front and possibly rain.:mad:

Cheer up! the weather won't stay like that for long. Once it's clears up what do you plan to do? Keep updating.

Heres a picture of mine. Not happy with the paint quality from the job that was done so I'll be bringing it back to redo it in a few weeks, but I'm gonna eventually mount the viper eyes image a couple inches behind the scoop grill. That should look great. Now, if I could only find someone to do the graphic for me on about a 3"x12" bumper sticker for a reasonable price.
RamSRTHood006.jpg

ViperEyes.jpg

looks great..... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

outnumbered said:
Mine too!
Your truck really inspired me to get my hood (and the awesome deal Eddie made me on his), I'm glad I got to see it before ya had to leave PCB...love it :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back