My GF dumped me today....

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah she finally dumped me....thinks went downhill ever since i got my truck...Guys i feel pretty sad and stuff but i'm not sure if its cause my redhead has been at the body shop all week or cause of the break up...But i guess its good to break now then later right..Its now like things would get better by moving in or getting married n stuff right? Should i try to patch things up or just focus on my interests(my truck, paintballin', clubbin, off-roadin') IT sucks to have her go but every girl is an adventure so i dont know what to do. Sorrry if this has nothin to do with forum topics.......

Moved to off topic.

I dumped mine last month after 15 years off and on.We never lived together though.I still see he on FR so that is kinda odd maybe.I think it is cool to have 2,3,or 4 part timers.Maybe not banging all of them but friends and or whatever.Gets some variety in there.Just my .02.

Most of the problems in my life involve either Finance or Romance. And these have always gone away after a while.
I am sorry about your break up. Moving in together or getting married to fix a faultering relationship is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. It just won't help. Time is the cure for a hurt heart. Have fun with your truck and have so much fun you forget about your problems. Something I have always done to forget my problems is to go out and try to help somebody else. There are a lot of folks that are less fortunate than I am so I can always find a way to do something for another human being. If I am thinking about somebody else's welfare I don't have to think about myself or my problems.

Call her on the phone and tell her that you actually had plans to dump her...

Then thank her for making it so easy for you.....

If "HOES IS ALL YOU'LL EVER KNOW" (per your signature) she can be easily replaced.

Then, ya might try setting yer sights a little higher.......

Then again, you might call VITO SPATAFORE..... Oh shit, I forgot...He's gone now....:eek:

SD

Last edited:
Yea that are a few girls to replace her with but i dont deal wit that kind of drama no more...I rather just have my "hoes" and not have to worry bout makin time her and all that other stuff

Something I've learned in my short lifetime....girls come and go. So don't even sweat it dude another one is right around the corner. Maybe you should start listening to Tom Leykis:D

Very well said.!
Helping others that need assistance is always a joy.It really helps the healing process to do things that make you happy,and passes the time untill the next one comes along.;) :D

FSTJACK said:
Most of the problems in my life involve either Finance or Romance. And these have always gone away after a while.
I am sorry about your break up. Moving in together or getting married to fix a faultering relationship is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. It just won't help. Time is the cure for a hurt heart. Have fun with your truck and have so much fun you forget about your problems. Something I have always done to forget my problems is to go out and try to help somebody else. There are a lot of folks that are less fortunate than I am so I can always find a way to do something for another human being. If I am thinking about somebody else's welfare I don't have to think about myself or my problems.

Dude its time to walk away from that one. Jack is correct, do something generous for somebody whom needs it. To get over the blues, do something good for you. If your out of shape start jogging everyday or join a gym and get into the best shape of your life. If you just go home and think about all the "good times" you'll just get more lonely and depressed. Banging out a new one helps out a bruised ego. Boozing up will only make the lows even lower. I prefer the adrenalene approach. Tom Lykis will definatly get you laughing. Overall you gotta change up your routines. Hang in there, it gets easier each day and week.

patrick

hey thanks guys for all your advice...I really dont feel blue of not being with her..I really am sad mostly over not having my truck for a week now and possibly a week more. I actually just feel bad bout hurting her feelings by telling her that i dont want to get back together with her. Lately I've had alot of girls that i've met who are pretty damn hot so i have stuff to fall back on, but it seems every girl wants a bf now. Screw all that shit, I just wanna have fun now and enjoy being a 21 yr old with a hot truck:D

Hanging out, chatting with your buddies, or working on your truck has always been my way of 'healing' when I'm down. You know your situation better then we do, but you know were all here supporting you! :D

Later bro

-Red

Dude your only 21!!!! You dont need a GF at this point in life. You should be living!! Sorry your truck it not home!! Guess you just gotta surf this site to fill that jones!!

patrick

FerrariTruck said:
hey thanks guys for all your advice...I really dont feel blue of not being with her..I really am sad mostly over not having my truck for a week now and possibly a week more. I actually just feel bad bout hurting her feelings by telling her that i dont want to get back together with her. Lately I've had alot of girls that i've met who are pretty damn hot so i have stuff to fall back on, but it seems every girl wants a bf now. Screw all that shit, I just wanna have fun now and enjoy being a 21 yr old with a hot truck:D

21.:eek: :eek: :eek: No fucking way that you should be tied down with a girlfriend at that age. Consider yourself lucky and get out there and have fun. Patricks advice is some of the best out there. Join a gym. Lots of nice women there. Find a MILF or two to take care of the urges. They are good for that stuff. Hell, if you find a rich one she will even take care of you, and they are generally smart enough to know that it's not a serious relationship.

Have fun and enjoy your new freedom.

yeah i would try tom leykis but i cant stand listening to any more of the immigration crap anymore...besides i know where the guy comes from so i will just do a bunch a umm hmm..

At 21 you should be so lucky as to keep their names straight.....

Now go paint one white

Silverback said:
21.:eek: :eek: :eek: No fucking way that you should be tied down with a girlfriend at that age. Consider yourself lucky and get out there and have fun. Patricks advice is some of the best out there. Join a gym. Lots of nice women there. Find a MILF or two to take care of the urges. They are good for that stuff. Hell, if you find a rich one she will even take care of you, and they are generally smart enough to know that it's not a serious relationship.

Have fun and enjoy your new freedom.

Good advice going on around here and if none of that works, rent one for an hour or so when or if you have to, it's a lot cheaper in the end...LOL!!!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Yeah, females do come and go as well as males (for females), but know that there are far greater things in life to accomplish (especially while you have your SRT 10!) then spending your time bickering and being fed up with your mate over endless points (it happens-part of life). You and I are still young but you'll know when you found your mate (trust me). Right now I have my eyes set on a former member of the forum...but enough with that, you know what you're doing right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back