My GF dumped me today....

Venomprincess said:
Sorry to hear about your situation. Yeah, females do come and go as well as males (for females), but know that there are far greater things in life to accomplish (especially while you have your SRT 10!) then spending your time bickering and being fed up with your mate over endless points (it happens-part of life). You and I are still young but you'll know when you found your mate (trust me). Right now I have my eyes set on a former member of the forum...but enough with that, you know what you're doing right?

ok guys...who got this cherry? :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

guess your bored!!!

oh shot she is in PHX, AZ

LOL dude where the fcuk was this lOL... yeah Venom was hot and she had an srt as well. She left when she hooked up with some one off the forum i think

FerrariTruck said:
LOL dude where the fcuk was this lOL... yeah Venom was hot and she had an srt as well. She left when she hooked up with some one off the forum i think

well who has the pic's??

i want to see

Is this her?

Attachments

• Liz 1.JPG
    Liz 1.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 70
Checking my extensive photo library for other pics..........

FSTJACK said:
Most of the problems in my life involve either Finance or Romance. And these have always gone away after a while.
I am sorry about your break up. Moving in together or getting married to fix a faultering relationship is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. It just won't help. Time is the cure for a hurt heart. Have fun with your truck and have so much fun you forget about your problems. Something I have always done to forget my problems is to go out and try to help somebody else. There are a lot of folks that are less fortunate than I am so I can always find a way to do something for another human being. If I am thinking about somebody else's welfare I don't have to think about myself or my problems.

Bro - dont worry about romance go out take your nice truck and find some HOmance

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back