My HEMI got some more "RAGE"

Maybe but i no longer street race i have seen what has been happening to many time with friends and these judge arent taking this street racing lightly...Sorry bud so anytime at the track.

Ill lose everyone if i get a felony and my son will suffer for that

Smart man, vehicles are too fast now to be street racing, punching it every now and then is cool but street racing is asking for trouble. They impound them for 30 days I hear, at least they do here in Phoenix. Nice ass Hemi truck you got there, those Hemi motors have alot of potential.

yeah just need to put the pulley, water pump, and 6.1L intake, rocker arms with the pushrods. When i say its done i really mean long block as in jsut block and heads bolted down buts its back at home just waiting for me to install it but studying comes first. Ill find time maybe next week :):rock:

If I were you I would seriously try to get a "Plastic" intake from the 6.4L.

Smart man, vehicles are too fast now to be street racing, punching it every now and then is cool but street racing is asking for trouble. They impound them for 30 days I hear, at least they do here in Phoenix. Nice ass Hemi truck you got there, those Hemi motors have alot of potential.

Yeah i dont mind getting on it every once in a while put no organize street racing for me at all

If I were you I would seriously try to get a "Plastic" intake from the 6.4L.

Im looking into it and so far from what i read it shows to really flow no better than a ported 6.1L intake. The only advantage is that its plastic and not much heat soak and im sure its lighter. So when i get more cash and i hear some good results then ill jump on it.

Im looking into it and so far from what i read it shows to really flow no better than a ported 6.1L intake. The only advantage is that its plastic and not much heat soak and im sure its lighter. So when i get more cash and i hear some good results then ill jump on it.

Its a lot lighter but you will need a controller for the variable length runners but it can and has been done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back