My license plate flipper

05QCSRT10 said:
Once I get pulled over for no front plate I'll probably be getting that.

haha.. that's the same time frame I'm giving myself too! :D

NorCal SRT-10 said:
I'd like to get this one for my front end. This way I don't have to drill any holes on the front, and its not always showing.

l]
That's what I was thinking. might be able to make it work behind the lower grill and flip it up when needed, the op's one I mean. The link you posted would be even better.

Last edited:
Maybe your next project should be a passenger side ejection seat. lol

I need one for these damn speed cameras on the freeway here in AZ:marchmellow: looks like im getting one

Bro id take that off of youtube and redoo one with your plate covered.. I dont think those are legal .. but hey who knows..

05QCSRT10 said:
You might want one if your moving here. I've had a couple people try and get my plate number to call in and report me. So I figured this would save me some $$$.

I know in maryland all of that has changed, No longer can you pay to have a plate number info or anything, Might wanna check before you spend money on that.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Bro id take that off of youtube and redoo one with your plate covered.. I dont think those are legal .. but hey who knows..

There for "off-road use only" and I was in my drive way which is tectonically off-road.;) and I'm getting custom plates soon anyway.

Hatedonmostly said:
I know in maryland all of that has changed, No longer can you pay to have a plate number info or anything, Might wanna check before you spend money on that.

I meant they call in and report me to the boys in blue. So now they won't have a plate number to give them. Just a RED pickup lol.

Did you wire it to your electrical system? Where did you tap in? How hard was it to install? I read one comment that it did not want to flip down at high speeds. Have you checked that?

ChrisAZ said:
Did you wire it to your electrical system? Where did you tap in? How hard was it to install? I read one comment that it did not want to flip down at high speeds. Have you checked that?

I had my guy install it that installs everything. He tapped in front of the rear seat on the drivers side. I haven't tried to flip it down at high speeds. I flip it down before going fast:D

BTW he charged $60 to "hardwire" it.

stephen said:
Maybe your next project should be a passenger side ejection seat. lol
I havn't been working on an actual ejection seat, but would like to find a button that will work good/look factory to mount on the airbag keyhole slot that is red, similar to start button and will say eject on it or I can put eject on it.
Every passenger that gets in will be wondering about it. "Is it real"? "Push it and find out, dare ya"!

That is exactly what we all need, except it needs to be electric so you can activate it from the cab!

Didn't Muzzy have an electric one?

Prof said:
That is exactly what we all need, except it needs to be electric so you can activate it from the cab!

Didn't Muzzy have an electric one?
Prof, I saw one here before, except I thought it was a bolt on for the front plate. It wasn't electric, as I recall. Might even have been one of our vendors.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back