My lightning returns after 2 years, it's been molested

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
good looking truck, what is the school bus???:dontknow: Also be careful with that tireshine on your DR's i've see tires soak that crap into the treads and pretty much ruin the tire(like the rear tire on my bike:eek: )
The school bus is his Turbo Diesel Ford Excursion:p

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
what is the school bus?[/COLOR]??:dontknow: Also be careful with that tireshine on your DR's i've see tires soak that crap into the treads and pretty much ruin the tire(like the rear tire on my bike:eek: )

:D :D :D

FATJACK said:
I can't imagine being without my truck for two years:( :( Your truck looks great, can't wait to see it in person in my rear view mirror..:D :D

I had two cobras and a nitrous hayabusa to hold me over, so it wasn't like I was sitting on the sidelines, but my Lightning was always my favorite vehicle due to the fact it was a truck I could use, comfortable and was pretty peppy. Now it's all the same just the peppy got stepped up considerably.

Definitely would like to do a 1/4th with this, as I feel on the nitto's and only 1/8th it's going to leave some on the table I would imagine.

good looking truck,... glad to see it home with ya, 2 yrs is along time to be w/o the truck but gotta do wat ya gotta do :) cant wait to see more of it take more pic and vid's

Chris

500snakz said:
Nice looking truck, but what does that have to do with a srt10 DODGE ram? On a "Viper" Truck Club forum. Glad you finally got it back tho.

The majority of us here love performance vehicles. Not just the SRT/10.

spyder1337 said:
I had two cobras and a nitrous hayabusa to hold me over, so it wasn't like I was sitting on the sidelines, but my Lightning was always my favorite vehicle due to the fact it was a truck I could use, comfortable and was pretty peppy. Now it's all the same just the peppy got stepped up considerably.

Definitely would like to do a 1/4th with this, as I feel on the nitto's and only 1/8th it's going to leave some on the table I would imagine.
Great....then 1/8th mile it is:D :D

Loved the school bus video, lol. Awesome.

Congrats, thats a longtime to wait for ride to get back together....

STUDBOYZ said:
Ya those Lightnings look great in the rear view mirror..

Hope you can make the next viper track day meet, as I have a feeling I will be running out of window space this year keeping track of the win / loss... Actually, I just want to race FatJack :)

spyder1337 said:
Hope you can make the next viper track day meet, as I have a feeling I will be running out of window space this year keeping track of the win / loss... Actually, I just want to race FatJack :)
I really like racing Lightnings, taste like chicken.:D :D

sweet, man I am glad you got it back. I just got my transmission fixed, and now I got a hole in my slick,,, now got to save up for a tire. I know I will be high 7's with my tans fixed. My second gear was totally ate up and first did not look good

stick said:
sweet, man I am glad you got it back. I just got my transmission fixed, and now I got a hole in my slick,,, now got to save up for a tire. I know I will be high 7's with my tans fixed. My second gear was totally ate up and first did not look good
Stick, your Camaro is sweet, glad you got your tranny fixed. I believe it will do high 7's easy.:rock: :rock:

So I figured I would put these under the hood to avoid keying of my truck by some hateful people.. It's already bad enough having a gator colored truck with an FSU trailer hitch.

100_1308.jpg

100_1307.jpg

100_1311.jpg

100_1310.jpg

100_1309.jpg

Finished washing it too..

100_1314.jpg

100_1312.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details