My new 06 SRT10

Bender

Reaction score
After about a month of being in the market for an SRT8 Jeep I found a good deal at a local dealership 07/red rock/17,253KM's fully loaded for $32,500...A different deal came that I just could not pass up on... A 2006 red SRT-10 RAM QC all for only $26,500. Oh yea, only 9000KM's

I don't care about the mpg on this truck at all. I mean if everyone bitched and complained about prices no one would get anything done, but is the 9mpg true? If so, I love every single thing about it :]

Anyway I have some pics of the beast sitting at the dealership before I took her away. I will be posting some pics later of her all detailed up.

85o2nlfne9qwom9socq.jpg

ghd43ngoqv5o34ha4c4.jpg

2nef1kklw6ixtfiqh72x.jpg

Congrats and Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the club....I too was looking for an SRT8 Jeep when I ran into a great deal on something bigger...and a lot rarer..:rock:

Bender said:
After about a month of being in the market for an SRT8 Jeep I found a good deal at a local dealership 07/red rock/17,253KM's fully loaded for $32,500...A different deal came that I just could not pass up on... A 2006 red SRT-10 RAM QC all for only $26,500. Oh yea, only 9000KM's

I don't care about the mpg on this truck at all. I mean if everyone bitched and complained about prices no one would get anything done, but is the 9mpg true? If so, I love every single thing about it :]

Anyway I have some pics of the beast sitting at the dealership before I took her away. I will be posting some pics later of her all detailed up.

85o2nlfne9qwom9socq.jpg

ghd43ngoqv5o34ha4c4.jpg

2nef1kklw6ixtfiqh72x.jpg

My 06QC gets 10mpg around town if I drive it easy.

supercar1of1 said:
My 06QC gets 10mpg around town if I drive it easy.

Only pussies would drive a stud truck like this "easy" :p

Who has their truck for the daily driver?

The only thing I wish these trucks had was AWD. I mean 500hp to the back wheels and all the lbs up front :[

Bender said:

The only thing I wish these trucks had was AWD. I mean 500hp to the back wheels and all the lbs up front :[

Yeah...John is a pussy...a big fat hairy mean azz one...lol

Bender said:

When you live in an area that it seems there's a marked unit every where you turn, you have no choice.

supercar1of1 said:

When you live in an area that it seems there's a marked unit every where you turn, you have no choice.

LOL! Yea bro. I bet they have their eyes on your truck all the time! I know I would.

Nice ride...the Inferno Red is really hot.

I have an 04 that has just been tuned and I do drive it gently...pussy comments accepted, I have nothing to prove...I am getting over 11 mpg by the on-board calculator...on the road it pushes up near 16 mpg.

Mine is a daily driver.... I get about 13mpg on the highway.... 9.4mpg in the city....... but, hell-whit-it.... gas is CHEAP right now! LOL! :dontknow: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p

BTW.... I've always owned BLACK vehicles.... and I think RED is the most HIDEOUS color known to man.... But that Inferno Red is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :rock:

mmmm.... she looks familiar......:D awesome truck bro.....

Looks great man!! You'll love it!

If you have the means, lower that beast!! QC's sit about 6" too high from the factory. . . :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back