My new CAR!!!

now go mod that beast :rock: :rock: :rock:

dodge_avenger_3.jpg

sorry , that's his car...:eek: :D :D :D :D

storm_trooper_arrest.jpg

or... her's.. :confused: :dontknow:

Pic1378.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful...I had one just like her......

MOPARDAY09-23-06010.jpg

Couldn't imagine trading my truck in on anything else,got too much in it already,and still have a lot more I want to do to it !!!!!:rock: :rock: SRT8 Chargers are nice though !!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Do-*Not! remove the resonators.. Remove the mufflers, and replace with them with straight pipes... Or be a wuss and replace with glass packs... cost is nothing sound is a-mazing. I have sold many SRT-8s and have heard alot of different exhuasts... (TLUST MEY!)

redeasy55 said:
yeah baby!!!! srt fo life..nice burner baby fast ass hell ooooweeeee.....get with that GTO i know that...

WTF? :confused:

I hate those damn cars.......(look at my sig)......

Kudos on the purchase dude!! Fuggin awesome!! I've owned this car for over 3 years and been a big part of the LX community. Mine is heavily modded, feel free to PM me with ANY questions!! Happy for ya dude! :D

redeasy55 said:
yeah baby!!!! srt fo life..nice burner baby fast ass hell ooooweeeee.....get with that GTO i know that...
dude why on earth do you keep pulling up 2 and 3 year old threads just to start a conversation.

go buy a truck then start a thread,until then stfu

flchub said:
dude why on earth do you keep pulling up 2 and 3 year old threads just to start a conversation.

go buy a truck then start a thread,until then stfu
:dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back