MY NEW LLOYD MATS

tone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think, just got them in today, waiting for my custom aluminum pedals next.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    406.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    406.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1322.JPG
    IMG_1322.JPG
    411.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Are they heavy mats with the rubber nubs on the backing?
I have two sets and yes they are heavy mats,but no there are no rubber nubs on the back.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

tone said:
what do you guys think, just got them in today, waiting for my custom aluminum pedals next.

Great choice

Best mats avaliable

I have two sets as well - went with black too - they don't have a grey that matches the factory carpet.

I just went with the SRT-10 Logo

rmn22ajr said:
Great choice

Best mats avaliable

I have two sets as well - went with black too - they don't have a grey that matches the factory carpet.

I just went with the SRT-10 Logo
Hey bro.where about in Tampa are you,I am in wesley chapel about 10 miles north of Tampa.

Lloyds are pricey but damn well worth it... Specially the thick ones....

Quality goods...

D

Brat said:
Hey bro.where about in Tampa are you,I am in wesley chapel about 10 miles north of Tampa.

I have been in South Tampa for the last 21 years, originally from St. Louis, MO

Those look GREAT! Of the $$thousands$$ I've dropped on visual mods for my truck, I'm not sure why I've ever hesitated on these nice Lloyds mats. I need to order some.

Brat said:

Now that I know your address on Quail Hollow - I / we my businsess partner and or myself pass by you home every day - we are building a 7,500 SF house down Quail Hollow on Apple Blossom Lane for The Mendelsohn Family. Small World - been drving past your home since Nov 2006!!!!

lukedovichak said:
how much?? link>???

Contact Steen @ high end motorsports.. http://high-end-motorsports.com/shop-by-category-floor-mats-viper-truck.html
He sell this kickass floor mats for our trucks.. I have the same (black-white) floor mats and i like them very much :rock: :rock: :rock:

mat1.jpg

rmn22ajr said:
Now that I know your address on Quail Hollow - I / we my businsess partner and or myself pass by you home every day - we are building a 7,500 SF house down Quail Hollow on Apple Blossom Lane for The Mendelsohn Family. Small World - been drving past your home since Nov 2006!!!!
Well stop in some time,would be great to meet you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back