My new Ram

I didn't get the crew cab. I stuck with the Quad Cab and this is the Sport model. I got the 3.92 gears. I was actually looking at the crew cab but the one that looked just like this one had 3.55 gears and I also was thinking that I didn't really care how much room is in the rear seat compared to the crew since I don't ride back there. lol. This truck btw rides like no other truck I have driven. I had the 2005 model of this truck that I had bought brand new before the SRT-10 and there is just no comparison.

chad434sc said:
I didn't get the crew cab. I stuck with the Quad Cab and this is the Sport model. I got the 3.92 gears. I was actually looking at the crew cab but the one that looked just like this one had 3.55 gears and I also was thinking that I didn't really care how much room is in the rear seat compared to the crew since I don't ride back there. lol. This truck btw rides like no other truck I have driven. I had the 2005 model of this truck that I had bought brand new before the SRT-10 and there is just no comparison.

Oh I see, so they still offer quad cabs the same as previous years and the bigger 4 door is now Crew Cab? All the new 5.7 Hemi's are 390horse, or is it just the R/T and sport versions.

dude that is one sweet ass looking truck. I love my 10 but when the day comes I may be looking at a new ram!!VERY NICE!!

Need to add SRT/10 badges to it and Viper Powered to the hood. :rock:

Nice looking rig. I like!!!

I saw a 09 blue sport with viper truck wheels, and it has got to be one of the best looking trucks I have ever seen. :rock:

im waiting for a flame red r/t rc. 4.10- four link rearend 390 HP can you say bye bye tundras and almost keep up with stock 10 ya baby. just cant seem to find one though not sure if dodge is waiting for the 2010 to unleash the or not no one at the dealerships even know a damn thing about them not to mention any thing else on the lot

Nice...congrats! Hey Tommy, i like what you did to that truck...especially the double running board feature!:D

Before I saw this thread I wanted a black '09 QC... Now I REALLY want one, I don't care if it has a Mustang looking face..

Venom Power said:
Before I saw this thread I wanted a black '09 QC... Now I REALLY want one, I don't care if it has a Mustang looking face..

Take one for a test drive, you will want one more... :eek: :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back