My New Ride

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea....it's sweet:D. 70hp, 40mpg on the freeway. Got it to commute to San Francisco for work. Also got a pic of it next to the Ram.

Attachments

• Civic.jpg
    Civic.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Civic and Humble Dodge Ram.jpg
    Civic and Humble Dodge Ram.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 100
tits...your a marine...i bet you could rock a 86 ford fiesta or that hunk of shit and still get laid everynight....zinggggggg

NIIIICE haha. I accually just got a steal yesturday....bought a 1993 honda civic hatchback(red) with only 38,000 origanal miles on it for 2300 bucks. Long story why the miles are so low but it sat for 5 years in a garage haha. Drives perfect and looooving the fact that the gas gauge hasnt moved since i filled it up last night

Yea....it's sweet:D. 70hp, 40mpg on the freeway. Got it to commute to San Francisco for work. Also got a pic of it next to the Ram.

Oh my gosh. What an f*cking piece of $hit....

Dang, I need to get something like that to beat on for work.

got it for a whopping $950 bucks haha. It runs well though. 4 speed manual.

I clayed it and waxed it up last weekend. Made it look a little better hehe

tits...your a marine...i bet you could rock a 86 ford fiesta or that hunk of shit and still get laid everynight....zinggggggg

All you got to do it throw on the uniform! :rock::rock:

Thats how me and my buds do it with our ROTC shit

You know you could throw a b18 turbo in that thing and beat stock srt10 trucks.... and still get 30mpg. :D

THIS IS TRU. I accually put 10pds of boost on a stock b16 and made 370hp and beat a kawi 636 on the freeway in a 00 civic si coupe haha

got it for a whopping $950 bucks haha. It runs well though. 4 speed manual.

I clayed it and waxed it up last weekend. Made it look a little better hehe

Sweet man, you will def get great gas MPG in that.

Just throw a cheap intake on it and roll.

Sweet man, you will def get great gas MPG in that.

Just throw a cheap intake on it and roll.

Yea for sure. I'm averaging 40 mpg on the freeway which is cool and I'm not putting miles on the truck which I'm happy about as well.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back