My new side exhaust, catless!!!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its ridiculously loud, no cats, 3" pipe, 2 flowmaster 10's...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc6prMAb96s[/ame]

Last edited:
Too raspy for me but everyone has their own opinion. I know it's loud as fawk as I tried them long ago. Cats should quiet it down a hair and tone the note a bit.

sounds great man.. bit too loud i agree also but great none the less.. bet it will sound great at a track thats what i wanna hear!:D

Just got it done today, from 1500-2500 rpm it sounds like hell to me, wide opeb throttle and reving i LOVE though...i had high flows on my other truck and they didnt help the loudness. Think im gonna try a diff muffler...ill get more pics and a better vid soon!!

For those doing the side exhaust, how do you address the rear bumper? It would look horrible with the cut out there in the bumper and no exhaust. No one would leave that looking half assed and I like the side exhaust but don't know how to eliminate the rear feature.

For those doing the side exhaust, how do you address the rear bumper? It would look horrible with the cut out there in the bumper and no exhaust. No one would leave that looking half assed and I like the side exhaust but don't know how to eliminate the rear feature.

Rear simple fix and decent body shop can fix. Mine is smooth out back now ;-)

Sounds great Cody!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back