My New Truck

Damn Eddie you couldn't let him have the vent visors? :dontknow: :D

Congrats Ike! Truck is badass!

bigike said:
I broke them taken them off......................:)

I dislike the way they look too! But I just don't want to remove the tape from the paint. Plus when it is hot I use them.

Get the kind that slip into the window channel. There is no tape, and they look much better.

Bill.

I fixed the 4x4 problem.... :) the bushings that were under the leafspring and caltrax brackets that were only 3/8's" thick raise the truck 1.5"S !
CIMG1492.jpg

ike that is there to help stop the squeeking you get from the caltracs ,,,i did same to mine,,but i also put in lowering blocks on the rear

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
ike that is there to help stop the squeeking you get from the caltracs ,,,i did same to mine,,but i also put in lowering blocks on the rear

Its not sweaking and it looked retarded..............................:) If it didnt stick the rear end up in the air like a mare in season then i'v have left it on.................:)

My wife get pissed when i go to fast food joints and spend 5-6 dollars a day....................

besides there is a flip kit i like on my buddies truck and i'd like to go with drop control arms...........

buddy also found someone building srt10 drop spindles but they alone are 1000 bucks.1

bigike said:
Its not sweaking and it looked retarded..............................:) If it didnt stick the rear end up in the air like a mare in season then i'v have left it on.................:)

i going to tell eddie you said his work was retarded you retard :p

Ironhead said:
i going to tell eddie you said his work was retarded you retard :p
in a few weeks when it starts squeaking again it wont be so retarded:D

bigike said:
I fixed the 4x4 problem.... :) the bushings that were under the leafspring and caltrax brackets that were only 3/8's" thick raise the truck 1.5"S !
CIMG1492.jpg
where can i get some?? mine squeak like hell

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back