My old supercharged Ram...whats it worth now?

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the guy that purchased my SRT Ram a few years ago is having difficulty getting it registered in New Zealand and is looking into possibly bringing back to the states to sell. Any idea of what its worth?

Not sure I can remember all the mods I did to it but it now has around 13K miles on it. Its lowered, QA-1 shocks all the way around, Paxton, Diamond pistons, Joe Donovan tune, DC Performance goodies, VEC3 (or 2), water meth injection, custom Corsa exhaust with 4 dynomax mufflers, headers, etc. Oh yah, the motor is from a 2004 Viper...I still have the original busted motor in my garage. My avatar is a pic of the truck.
With the water/meth injection it put out 702 rwhp, 667 rwtq.

I can provide more details when I return home in the next day or two and look up my old EBAY ad.

I believe I sold it for around $35K at the time. I may buy it back if the price is right :)

man i should have bought that thing last time around!!!!!!!!!!!

buy it back Dave, i owuld tell him $28k

iraqivet01 said:
How about Forged rods?

The rods are stock...however I was told by many in the know that the '04 rods were the strongest of the production Viper rods made. The replacement motor came out of Kevins (owner of Underground Racing) personal Viper.

I ended up selling my 2005 black srt reg cab for Daves about 3 months ago. The truck is a monster. Only thing i changed was the wheels, I flat blacked them.
Awsome truck and i pretty much daily drive it when i can!

out right traded you truck to the New Zealand guy or sold yours and bought it from him?

I sold mine then bought the truck from the new zealand guy (Daniel). I paid 28g for it then shipped it to Vancouver Canada.

Damn well it sounds like you got a good deal....i don't even want to know what shipping cost!

So back to they it's my birthday thready on Buy/Sell... and your busted motor in the garage?... you should read my post on My Birthday -> Buy/Sell... and get back to me????

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
So the guy that purchased my SRT Ram a few years ago is having difficulty getting it registered in New Zealand and is looking into possibly bringing back to the states to sell. Any idea of what its worth?

Not sure I can remember all the mods I did to it but it now has around 13K miles on it. Its lowered, QA-1 shocks all the way around, Paxton, Diamond pistons, Joe Donovan tune, DC Performance goodies, VEC3 (or 2), water meth injection, custom Corsa exhaust with 4 dynomax mufflers, headers, etc. Oh yah, the motor is from a 2004 Viper...I still have the original busted motor in my garage. My avatar is a pic of the truck.
With the water/meth injection it put out 702 rwhp, 667 rwtq.

I can provide more details when I return home in the next day or two and look up my old EBAY ad.

I believe I sold it for around $35K at the time. I may buy it back if the price is right :)

Ya thanks man! I really like the truck and for 28g and all the mods i just couldnt say no. Shipping cost me 1400 us, I used turbo transport, there good guys there, took 5 days to get to Vancouver, Canada from Phoenix.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back