My old truck at the track

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy that bought my truck just took it to the dragstrip and I figured I would post the results (I hope he doesn't mind :eek: ). He gave me this info over a quick phone call and a friend did witness these times.

The air temps were in the low 60’s high 50’s. The best official time was 12.7 at about 110. The best 60’ was 1.87 on stock tires! The truck would have ran a 12.5 based on the 60’ and 1/8 mile time but he missed 4th gear (the 12.7 run was a 2.0 60’).

It dynoed at 497hp to the wheels, I don’t know the TQ.

The mods are Bellangers, no cats, Magnaflow, custom CAI, centerforce, 4.56 and VEC2 with my tune.

When I saw this post I knew it was gonna have some fast times. I know your truck was in pristine shape when you sold it David. You have been very meticulous with her. Nice to see it run so well. You modded her very well.

patrick

Guess I'll be coming to Woodstock to get you to tune my VEC II! Super times, that will only get better with practice...do you have any idea what rear tire pressure he was running?

Stingray said:
The guy that bought my truck just took it to the dragstrip and I figured I would post the results (I hope he doesn't mind :eek: ). He gave me this info over a quick phone call and a friend did witness these times.

The air temps were in the low 60’s high 50’s. The best official time was 12.7 at about 110. The best 60’ was 1.87 on stock tires! The truck would have ran a 12.5 based on the 60’ and 1/8 mile time but he missed 4th gear (the 12.7 run was a 2.0 60’).

The mods are Bellangers, no cats, Magnaflow, custom CAI, centerforce, 4.56 and VEC2 with my tune.

Sounds close to my last dyno...@ 480 hp...and it put me @ 530tq....with "close" to the same mods, except I still have the cat's. and no 4.56's.
Great times...hell of a sixty....:rock:

Stingray said:

Sounds pretty good!:rock: I'm hoping to run similar MPH when I go.:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
When I saw this post I knew it was gonna have some fast times. I know your truck was in pristine shape when you sold it David. You have been very meticulous with her. Nice to see it run so well. You modded her very well.

patrick

Prof said:
Guess I'll be coming to Woodstock to get you to tune my VEC II! Super times, that will only get better with practice...do you have any idea what rear tire pressure he was running?
I had the help of a wideband for tuning, which is still in that truck. And I think the psi was at 30-35.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back