MY OLD TRUCK FOR SALE...

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just saw my old truck for sale on CRAGSLIST .....unless you are planing to build up the tranny (buyer b wear)of this truck ...it does have a lot of mods on it....

Last edited:
fast fred said:
i just saw my old truck for sale on CRAGSLIST .....unless you are planing to build up the tranny (buyer b wear)of this truck ...it does have a lot of mods on it....

So maybe I missed it but, whatcha drivin' now?:confused: :D

fast fred said:

Are they disclosing the problem with the tranny Fred??

Hamrhead said:
So maybe I missed it but, whatcha drivin' now?:confused: :D
i just bought a 2008 5.7 hemi 4x4 w/6'' lift and 35''tires and a srt-8 6.1 charger plum crazy #248 of 300 and i already have a 1991 ferrari TR and a 2000 prowler.....

Last edited:
fast fred said:
i just bought a 2008 5.7 hemi 4x4 w/6'' lift and 35''tires and a srt-8 6.1 charger plum crazy #248 of 300 and i already have a 1991 ferrari TR and a 2000 prowler.....
Hmm, Good Answer!!:D :rock: :D

Love the F Car! My Bud has a '92 512TR. Red/Tan of course. Freakin' Beautiful cars!!

fast fred said:

I think you have garage issues with your truck... :D

All of your cars are beautiful, man! Kudos.

THANKS GUYS......and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.......and yea the truck will not fit in the garage,but all the other three do.....i do miss my srt-10..i have to drive by it everyday to work and back home,its settin in our lol dealership...fun truck:burnout: bad tranny:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back