My Old Truck Sold

FastRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back on May 5, 2012, I traded in my 06 SRT-10 RC. Yesterday, I went to my local dealer for another reason and saw that the truck was still sitting in their storage garage. I was chatting the dealer's owner and he mentioned that my truck sold. I responded saying that I understood it sold. I asked him if he could tell me who the new owner was. He didn't know off hand. But he did tell me that the truck was sold to an overseas buyer. Another salesman joined in the conversation and he told us the truck sold to a buyer from the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The new buyer was working up the paperwork to have my old truck exported to UAE -- hence the storage at my dealer's garage.

I guess I won't have to worry about seeing my old truck on the roard around me...But I may get a chance to see it if I make a trip to UAE.

Best of luck to the new owner. Enjoy it. :rock:

The part that would upset me is the chance to buy it back is gone forever once it ships. I'd rather see it on the road.

The part that would upset me is the chance to buy it back is gone forever once it ships. I'd rather see it on the road.

True, someday I would like to have it back. But, family came first and they endured enough of my truck pain -- time to give back. I may have an opportunity to own it again -- you never know...

Yea I remember asking u about urs... I REALLY thought bout it but it was like a 8 hr drive for me and that was the downfall :(

That's why I always sell my vehicles in person, because if I don't the idiot trying to buy vehicle, he's not gonna get it. Money doesn't always buy everything, especially when your dealing with me :evil:

I guess I won't have to worry about seeing my old truck on the roard around me...But I may get a chance to see it if I make a trip to UAE.

Best of luck to the new owner. Enjoy it. :rock:

I know how you feel. I never want to see mine on the road..... ever. It will break my heart. I would like to someday get her back, if she'll have me :drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back