My pet crow.

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saved this little guys life about three and half weeks ago. He fell out of his nest in a wind storm we had. I found crowing at me on my lawn. I'v been hand feeding him eggs and water. I just started letting him outside. He just stands there all day long waiting for me to come around and say hey. I hope my cat don't get him.
Obama001.jpg

Obama003.jpg

Shows alot of heart.......

Well, done.....

Buy a catbox and keep the feline inside until the crow leaves yer nest........just a suggestion.....

D

Hope he stays close...nothing like a domesticated but free wild bird!

A local lady captured a wayward humming bird...it was a thousand miles off its natural flight path...it is now in the Chicago Zoo.

Too cool! I've always heard that they can be taught to talk, but they are tounge tied and that has to be surgically corrected first. I don't know if that's true or not, but I've heard that all my life...might just be another one of those "Arkansas things..."

I was just kidding about the eggs! I know that crows will eat anything!

My father had a pet crow when he was growing up. He became so use to human contact that he would land on anyone's shoulder which often lead to little girls wetting themselves and running for home. They ended up taking him to the zoo where he was put on display due to complaints. He also had a pet squirrel but that's a different story.

Last edited:
Looks like you already have it potty trained hahahaha

:rock: :rock: :rock: great save:rock: :rock: :rock: for sure.
thought a crow would be neat as a pet. checked with the Texas wildlife thingie a few years back. its illegal to own a live one, but you can have all the stuffed ones ya want.
makes sense to me. yeah right :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: great save:rock: :rock: :rock: for sure.
thought a crow would be neat as a pet. checked with the Texas wildlife thingie a few years back. its illegal to own a live one, but you can have all the stuffed ones ya want.
makes sense to me. yeah right :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I'm sure that rescuing a crow isn't the same as simply domesticating one...

You may want to check with an organization like Project Wildlife or something if you wanted to be sure.... But, I seriously doubt that the fkn crow gestapo will be beating down yer door....

D

lets see.....
there is the invisable guy in the sky & then just a hair below that is a GAME WARDEN:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back